• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cultivator Against Hero Society Discussion Thread

What do you guys think of what the God of Consciousness said about lower-dimensional creatures? By itself, it wasn't anything note worthy but given the stuff we know now since the series progressed, it seems like something that should be taken another look at in terms of tiering.

What do you guys think of what the God of Consciousness said about lower-dimensional creatures? By itself, it wasn't anything note worthy but given the stuff we know now since the series progressed, it seems like something that should be taken another look at in terms of tiering.
The dialogue itself is so badly written. Even with a better translation, I don't know what it means. If I had to guess, it's probably about the size of the realm they can create.

The dialogue itself is so badly written. Even with a better translation, I don't know what it means. If I had to guess, it's probably about the size of the realm they can create.

Based on what I can gather from using DeepL, Yandex and Baidu translators:

OG text:
像这种只能创造低维度与生物的 造物主满级, 我两根手指就能 死一群。

DeepL:
With a full-scale Creator who can only create lower dimensions and creatures, I can kill a bunch of them with two fingers.

Baidu:
A creator like this who can only create low dimensions and creatures can die with just two fingers at full level.

Yandex:
Like this kind of creator who can only create low-dimensional and biological beings, I can die with two fingers.

These "维度" characters in the OG text directly refer to mathematical dimensions and dimensionality if Google and the little bit of research I did on it are to be trusted.

Need a more accurate translation since even the best translations of the series aren't the most accurate but I believe it could definitely warrant an upgrade once it gets one but I don't know any Chinese translators.

Last edited:
Need a more accurate translation since even the best translations of the series aren't the most accurate but I believe it could definitely warrant an upgrade once it gets one but I don't know any Chinese translators.
send the raws let me see if I can get it translated.

Based on what I can gather from using DeepL, Yandex and Baidu translators:

OG text:
像这种只能创造低维度与生物的 造物主满级, 我两根手指就能 死一群。

DeepL:
With a full-scale Creator who can only create lower dimensions and creatures, I can kill a bunch of them with two fingers.

Baidu:
A creator like this who can only create low dimensions and creatures can die with just two fingers at full level.

Yandex:
Like this kind of creator who can only create low-dimensional and biological beings, I can die with two fingers.

These "维度" characters in the OG text directly refer to mathematical dimensions and dimensionality if Google and the little bit of research I did on it are to be trusted.

I think it just means the space of a realm, "low-dimensions" means absolutely nothing, especially in a plural manner. That would make sense since Gods are living universes/can destroy one easily compared to creator that can't do such feat and are wayyyyy weaker.

I think it just means the space of a realm, "low-dimensions" means absolutely nothing, especially in a plural manner. That would make sense since Gods are living universes/can destroy one easily compared to creator that can't do such feat and are wayyyyy weaker.
I thought that at first but I think most of the Yandex translation makes more sense since in context it's talking about the fact the Great Mages were going around making people into Creators and the GoC was responding to the demon sisters who accused him of being jealous of their power to make Creators. Add in that the body of Gods are literal universes and the GoC especially was noted by the Great mages to be materialized into the human form above that would make sense as to why the Yandex translation says "low-dimensional and biological creatures" instead of splitting low dimensions and creatures into separate things like the other two translations which makes the sentence less awkward. What he's essentially saying is "Creators like these guys who can only create low-dimensional and biological beings (both referring to Creators), I can kill a bunch of them with two fingers."

Last edited:
I thought that at first but I think most of the Yandex translation makes more sense since in context it's talking about the fact the Great Mages were going around making people into Creators and the GoC was responding to the demon sisters who accused him of being jealous of their power to make Creators. Add in that the body of Gods are literal universes and the GoC especially was noted by the Great mages to be materialized into the human form above that would make sense as to why the Yandex translation says "low-dimensional and biological creatures" instead of splitting low dimensions and creatures into separate things like the other two translations which makes the sentence less awkward. What he's essentially saying is "Creators like these guys who can only create low-dimensional and biological beings (both referring to Creators), I can kill a bunch of them with two fingers."
Just so I'm sure of what you're saying, you're interpreting the dialogue as: "Creator like these guys, who can only create three-dimensional beings having creator level, I can kill a bunch with two fingers."

Also when he says "create", in the context, doesn't it mean turning people into Creators, rather than actually "creating beings from nothing"?

Just so I'm sure of what you're saying, you're interpreting the dialogue as: "Creator like these guys, who can only create three-dimensional beings having creator level, I can kill a bunch with two fingers."

Also when he says "create", in the context, doesn't it mean turning people into Creators, rather than actually "creating beings from nothing"?
Yea, when he says "create" to me it wasn't referring to "low dimensions" or realms but Creatures which is what the mages were doing, creating Creators and that's why he said "low-dimensional and biological beings" because that's what they are making from his perspective because he is a God who is a living infinite universe and non-biological who was also shown to be able to create nonbiological beings.

Last edited:
honestly even native chinese are having troubles translating. one even pointed out that it might have been translated from korean to chinese.
that isn't surprising to me and would explain a lot. Even the current and best translation of the series on Batowo translated it to something way different from the translations we have been using of the line. This is strange because they translated everything else similarly to MTL and other translators except that one.

Author can't write tho, that was especially clear after the first arc. (and god knows I'm a fan of CAHS)

Guy said, "A space where even consciousness can't enter." wtf does that mean.

The whole "afterstory" with Yan Sen's past is also a major red flag that the dude just want to milk the thing at this point. The whole point of CAHS was that, in essence, it was "Cultivator vs Superheros" so Yan Sen being a "cliché/archetype OP cultivator" was a perfect character for the job. Extending his past to say "yeah, even when he was a baby he was OP" is just meaningless, and it doesn't make any favor to the character.

Truthfully, there was a lot to do, especially with the final fight. Guy just skipped the whole fight (presumably) and made Yan Sen says "In the end, I had to be serious."

MF was standing in the distance while Henry got overwhelmed by clones of himself. Yeah. I'll not even go over the "I don't want to disturb the order of things" when Henry asks Yan Sen to create some more tea or fasten the process of making one. Guy destroyed universes, erased countless being, created things from nothing, rewinded time,... but tea is too much.

I believe the artist putting more focus into other series and other background factors led to the series "Cultivator vs Hero Society" part ending so soon.

I believe the artist putting more focus into other series and other background factors led to the series "Cultivator vs Hero Society" part ending so soon.
Didn't the author (or artist?) explained they were helping with the anime, hence why they couldn't finish like they wanted?

Didn't the author (or artist?) explained they were helping with the anime, hence why they couldn't finish like they wanted?
Oh yea. He says because he's helping with anime, he can't finish the story by himself which sounds weird like it's going to end properly in the anime or something.

A good news, hopefully, is that after around a 2-month hiatus, a new chapter has finally been posted. It looks like we're finally going to see new stuff instead of Yan Sen's past. Hopefully the author don't screw up everything because taking a pause that long to underdeliver would be criminal.

A good news, hopefully, is that after around a 2-month hiatus, a new chapter has finally been posted. It looks like we're finally going to see new stuff instead of Yan Sen's past. Hopefully the author don't screw up everything because taking a pause that long to underdeliver would be criminal.
How’s the chapter already dropped or?

For anyone interested, I'm cooking something, 13D Yan Sen and Henry. I don't know if it falls in the domain of headcanon or facts, but I've asked the opinion of two persons so far, and they agreed with the reasoning.

It will also boost Henry's innate ability to give him the ability to cross the equivalent of a dimension gap (12D => 13D) in terms of attack potency.

For anyone interested, I'm cooking something, 13D Yan Sen and Henry. I don't know if it falls in the domain of headcanon or facts, but I've asked the opinion of two persons so far, and they agreed with the reasoning.

It will also boost Henry's innate ability to give him the ability to cross the equivalent of a dimension gap (12D => 13D) in terms of attack potency.
13D based on what exactly? Is there some new feat?

Also I’m curious, for zombi when he was fighting the ancient human dude in his third form he apperantly caused like a 20.0 earthquake. Would that put him at planet lvl?

I figured it should be beneficial for all of us, supporters, that I write down the reasoning for what I'm trying to do here. I've already asked plenty of people for their opinions and everyone seems fine with it, but if some have reserves/can be of help to add more consistencies, they are welcome.

1. The Easy Part

a. Cosmology Upgrade

The "human universe" was accepted as Low 1-C (4 Spatial dimensions and 1 Temporal Dimension) here.

We're shown two times that in the white space, infinite-sized universe becomes finite. The first time is with the Vampire Universe. As you can see, this time the universe isn't flattened to become 2D, it's still a fully three-dimensional structure, yet it's seen as finite. The second time is with the Human Universe (Low 1-C).

Henry has a 12D space. He can put a galaxy and even the universe inside his space, so it makes his space infinite in size.

Despite the difference in dimensions, the size remains "baseline infinite", therefore, from the perspective of the white space, it should still be seen as "finite".

b. Scaling Upgrade

Henry returned to his prime to fight Yan Sen. Henry is someone who doesn't care about environmental damage, after all, he can create back everything destroyed. Yet, despite being full power during their fight inside the white space, Henry didn't manage to do any damage to Yan Sen or the White Space. However, at one point, he became so strong that he cracked and destroyed part of it.

It means that Henry managed to "significantly affect" the white space, making him 13D in attack potency, and Yan Sen obviously scales to it since he's stronger.

Summary : The Blank Space becomes 13D, Henry and Yan Sen scale to it.

2. The Complicated Part.

a. Henry's power and how it relates to another possible massive upgrade

As you all know, Henry's innate ability is to always become stronger than his opponent. If the first part of this "possible CRT" is accepted, it means that it is also accepted that Henry is capable of "jumping dimensions" in terms of sheer attack potency. (His dimensionality doesn't change, only his raw power, refer to the above part if you have some doubt).

Henry is said to embody his setting, which therefore makes him invincible "in this place". Except, it's only when he fights a clone of himself, possessing the same setting as him, that he "upgrade" himself to 13D/to being able to destroy the Blank Space.

Henry state the following : "It doesn't matter what kind of person you are, what kind of creature or strange thing you are. No matter from which story, what novel, what comic you come from, in this place, I'm invincible, I am the setting."
(Note : I've uploaded two different translation, but they roughly mean the same.)

Seeing as how Henry is able to power-up through dimension, even against himself, alongside his statement, it's not impossible to assume that Henry can reach any number of finite dimension depending on his opponent. Be it 14D, 15D, 154D or anything.

b. The case of Yan Sen or how meta stuff helps us.

If you agree with the "a" part, then everything is going fine and what I will propose is only a result of a logical conjecture.

Henry is capable to go to any "finite" length in terms of dimensions, that's what we established previously, however, he's unable to catch up to Yan Sen. Why ?

Because Yan Sen is above/beyond the setting.

What would be above a setting that can go to any number of arbitrary dimensions ? Something that is completely out of reach by such a jump. Meaning that, for Yan Sen to be above it, he would need to be infinite in comparison, meaning High 1-B.

Summary : Henry can reach up to any arbitrary number of dimensions depending on his opponent. Yan Sen becomes High 1-B

-----------
Bonus : While I'm confident with the first part, I'm unsure about the second one, despite people telling me it's fine. However, I realized later that with the quote "He is above the setting" we can establish that even if only the first part is fine, Yan Sen would still be one dimensions higher, making Henry 13D and Yan Sen 14D.

Last edited:
Back