• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cyberpunk High Tiers get Smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
After going through and looking at the source of the calcs that currently give us the 8-B+ and Class G values for the verse I found that they were applying the full value found instead of factoring in the area that affected Adam Smasher

I talked about this in the discussion thread a little but David's gravity crush AP is entirely dependent on how much area it is affecting, meaning if he sets it to be wider the area affected is larger and thus the results are higher

The Gravity Crush explicitly works by increasing the gravity of an area or object meaning that the forces affecting a person or object is different depending on what it is affecting; Behaving exactly like real life where things with more mass and area experience higher gravitational pull

With that in mind I have made a quick calc using the results of the previous two, but factoring in the area that affected Smasher, to get a new value the the top tiers would scale to

AP gets downgraded from 74 Tons (8-B+) to 2.07 Tons (High 8-C)

Lifting Strength
gets downgraded from 27,223,898.277 Tons (Class G) to 243,459.4898 Tons (Class M) Tons

Last edited:
I think they should still keep likely or possibly 8-B as discussed before since this is still quite the decent lowballl since the calculator can't actually handle the weight of smasher to get the correct surface area for the calc which makes this not a perfect end all be all either

I think they should still keep likely or possibly 8-B as discussed before since this is still quite the decent lowballl since the calculator can't actually handle the weight of smasher to get the correct surface area for the calc which makes this not a perfect end all be all either
I agree the calc is likely a lowball but I still dont believe that's a valid reason to keep an incorrect value as a possible tier

If you could be kind enough to find me a decent render of Smasher in game or tell me how I could fin one I could calc out his volume myself and probably break into High 8-C

I agree the calc is likely a lowball but I still dont believe that's a valid reason to keep an incorrect value as a possible tier
My point is this is also while slightly more accurate just as incorrect since it literally isn't accounting for the actual weight or surface area of smasher. It's a step in the right direction but I genuinely see no reason why we can't keep the 8-B as a possibly since this also isn't near correct either

My point is this is also while slightly more accurate just as incorrect since it literally isn't accounting for the actual weight or surface area of smasher. It's a step in the right direction but I genuinely see no reason why we can't keep the 8-B as a possibly since this also isn't near correct either
two wrongs dont make a right

The true value is still nowhere near the full strength of David's gravity crush, that we can say for certain which means it's not usable
I'll get to work on this

I disagree. I mean, David can pretty much control his gravity at will and its potency. Bro can vary its force from just breaking a leg, like that time against the guy with red suit that I forgot the name, or break entire military tanks and cyborgs with a mere move. David against Adam would for sure focus all of his potency on a small area to try to stop Adam from killing his loving ones

Imo, considering that the gravity wave varies and we have no real solid figure on how well David can control it, I'm fine with a split rating. We know its at least 8-C and it can easily get into 8-B.

I disagree. I mean, David can pretty much control his gravity at will and its potency. Bro can vary its force from just breaking a leg, like that time against the guy with red suit that I forgot the name, or break entire military tanks and cyborgs with a mere move. David against Adam would for sure focus all of his potency on a small area to try to stop Adam from killing his loving ones
Yeah but that variation is separate from his AOE AP which as I stated above can be as high as he wants depending on how wide he chooses it to be

The gravity itself we know is at least strong enough to crush metal

How much stronger a full blast is we have no way of knowing but applying his AOE effect damage to his full power grave wave doesn't seem to be the way to go.

Especially since the size of the grave wave does not affect how hard the gravitational pull is as we see in his fight against arasaka where a relatively large grav field wasnt able to crush APC yet an even larger one he creates later pulverizes one

With that we can confidently say that AOE =/ Power of the wave emitted

Oh this should be closed, its already been applied I think?

Oh nvm it actually hasn't

Ok good

Also how should we treat some stuff like berserk since it increases V's AP by 100% would it just be like (4.14 tons with bersker) type thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back