• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom - Lifting Strength Revision (They do be lifting/throwing vehicles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Decided to get this out of the way now considering how close we are to the release of the graphic novel (13 more days!)

Lifting Strength

Currently majority of the scaling for lifting strength comes from Danny lifting a school bus which was calced at Class K, however the calc was never evaluated, the user who did calculate it is no longer on the wiki, and the calc uses the wrong weight as it says the mass of a bus is 10,000 kg but as pointed out by Propellus in the DP discussion thread, a school bus weight is 10,000 to 25,000 pounds when empty and 14,500 to 36,000 pounds when full.

This in kilograms translates to 4535.924 to 11339.809 kilograms when empty and 6577.0894 to 16329.325 kilograms when full. Now until we get the feat re-calced and proper evaluation I think it's best if we just go with what we got using the basic weight. Considering the school bus was full of kids, I'd say 14,500 pounds or 6577.0894 kilograms should be used as a low end. This would make Danny lifting the school bus Class 10.

Scaling

Season 1

Season 1 characters scale above Lancers Class 5 feat (1080 kilograms or 1.08 metric tons) and backed by his other Class 1 feat even though it happened in Season 2, this is because it's stated that Lancer is not anything special and old so given Danny already desplayed feats such as throwing a dragon a far distanced, I see no reason he wouldn't scale above his out of shape teacher.

Season 2

Season 2 characters scale above season 1 characters (Class 5) which is backed by Pariah's Soldiers, who although are fodder, can casually lift and throw trucks which would put them in the Class 5 range as already accepted on their profile. This would also be further backed by Technus 2.0 throwing an unoccupied small bus.

Base Pariah Dark is accepted as 10x stronger than Danny Phantom so by adding that multiplier to Lancers feat, base Pariah Dark would be (10,800 kilograms or 10.8 metric tons) which is just over the baseline threshold into Class 25.

Ecto-Skeleton Danny is 100x his base so he and those who scale to him would be 100x Lancers feat which would make them just into Class K (108,000 kg or 108 metric tons).

Season 3

As mentioned at the start, season 3 Danny and those who scale to him will be Class 10 (6577.0894 kilograms or 6.5770894 metric tons) for him lifting an occupied school bus. This feat is backed by Undergrowth lifting construction vehicles with his vines, one of which was a bulldozer which at there smallest can weigh from 10,000lbs to 300,000lbs. Obviously we'll use the lowest value for logical safe reasons which means Undergrowth has a casual Class 5 (4535.924 kilograms or 4.535924 metric tons) supporting feat.

Conclusion

Tldr, Danny Phantom characters love lifting/throwing vehicles and have consistent casual Class 5 to 10 feats. Season 1 and 2 characters will be at least Class 5, Season 3 characters will be at least Class 10, Base Pariah Dark will be at least Class 25, and Ecto-Skeleton Danny (plus those who scale) will be Class K.

Remember that these are just logical place holders until the feats can be calced for exact values

I guess this is fine, but one question, wouldn't Pariah Dark still be stronger than Season 3 Danny who lifted that bus? Making him 65770.894 kg (Class 100)?

I guess this is fine, but one question, wouldn't Pariah Dark still be stronger than Season 3 Danny who lifted that bus? Making him 65770.894 kg (Class 100)?
No, he's 10 times stronger than season 2 Danny. Season 3 Danny has become stronger than his season 2 self so we can't scale base Pariah 10x season 3 Danny. Pariah Dark would only be unquantifiably stronger than season 3 Danny in terms of lifting strength.

Oh, because I was thinking that his LS may not have gotten different compared to his AP and speed in Season 3 to Season 2/Late Season 1. But I guess that's fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back