• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Ghost Boy vs Rubber Boy

Match Rules
  • Both in character
  • Speed is equalized
  • Season 3 Danny (6-C)
  • Post-Katakuri Fight Luffy (Starts in Base)
  • Starting Distance: 100 Meters

Votes

Danny Phantom:

Monkey D. Luffy (Post-Timeskip):

Inconclusive:

Danny_render.gif

MonkeyD.LuffyOnigashima_%28Original%29.png

Their AP scaling is similar, but Luffy has a clear advantage in AP since he can use a lot of amps and his strongest attacks can reach Low 6-B, the same logic applies to his speed with amps and precognition he can have an interesting advantage over phantom. And, honestly, I was thinking on giving the vote for Luffy since Phantom only use punches to harm his enemies and Luffy blunt resistance is pretty op, but I know for sure that Phantom has a lot of haxxes that he can use to harm Luffy and I can't see how Luffy would be able to put his Low-Godly regen down. For now I'll hold down my vote until I have a better knowledge about what Phantom can do. By the way, does Phantom's soul hax have layers or something like that? Just wanted to know if he would manage to badly damage Luffy's soul.

Their AP scaling is similar, but Luffy has a clear advantage in AP since he can use a lot of amps and his strongest attacks can reach Low 6-B, the same logic applies to his speed with amps and precognition he can have an interesting advantage over phantom. And, honestly, I was thinking on giving the vote for Luffy since Phantom only use punches to harm his enemies and Luffy blunt resistance is pretty op, but I know for sure that Phantom has a lot of haxxes that he can use to harm Luffy and I can't see how Luffy would be able to put his Low-Godly regen down. For now I'll hold down my vote until I have a better knowledge about what Phantom can do. By the way, does Phantom's soul hax have layers or something like that? Just wanted to know if he would manage to badly damage Luffy's soul.
Danny's ectoplasmic energy attacks effect the body on a molecular level, his ice powers ignore conventional durability and work on people with resistance, and his Ghostly Wail ignores durability to some extent. His soul hax is different from Luffy's type of resistance but it's out of character for him to use. Danny's Reactive Evolution will hard counter any speed amps Luffy tries.

However, this Danny might get a slight upgrade through scaling so I'm going to close this for now as I'd rather not do this match when it's more than likely Danny's going to get a buff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back