• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
TakatoBlue said:
[X] Doritos.

[X] Soda.

[X] VSbattles tab because of hyped comments.

[X] JBW tab because memes.

[X] Herms' twitter for space-time hax confirmation.

[X] Closed door because of screams like a little girl.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Next time, report it to the Users report board for people like him.
Hey dude, didn't see you there XD thanks, that same guy said that Beerus isn't even 1,000,000x SSJ3 Goku on the thread about Omega Shenron's power and said that GT>DBS due to power scaling, its like he is saying that the Gods are just Galaxy level

Hey dude, didn't see you there XD thanks, that same guy said that Beerus isn't even 1,000,000x SSJ3 Goku on the thread about Omega Shenron's power and said that GT>DBS due to power scaling, its like he is saying that the Gods are just Galaxy level

Some guy said I was a Vegeta fanboy for saying Vegeta was multi galactic level saying he is large star level at best.He said cell cannot destroy a solar system and get this:HULK can solo GOKU and VEGETA!

Some guy said I was a Vegeta fanboy for saying Vegeta was multi galactic level saying he is large star level at best.He said cell cannot destroy a solar system and get this:HULK can solo GOKU and VEGETA!

Just nitpicking, but which Hulk?

I know this is late but what really confuses me is how Base Goku was Equal to Base Copy-Vegeta when they were fighting & SSJB Goku was on par with SSJB Copy-Vegeta, since the old guy that seals it says the water was believed to multiply your powers by 1,000's but in actuality when you're absorbed the copy is 2-3x stronger that's still a massive increase but I didn't think Goku was that far ahead of Vegeta tbh lol

Indeed, really depends on which Hulk and which Goku and Vegeta, I don't see the strongest Hulk even touching God Goku or God Vegeta, I think the strongest Hulk on this wiki is 4-C, which I believe is around Final Form Frieza and SSJ Goku (Namek Saga), he might even be able to give Android Saga SSJ Vegeta and Android Saga SSJ Goku a fight or even win, but after the Time Chamber Training, Goku and Vegeta are High 4-C which is too much for Hulk

Peak hulk 4-C vs peak Vegeta 3B

I personally hate guys who know nothing about dragon ball and are saying stupidities like "Hulk can solo Goku and Vegeta".

Next time show them that awesome thread that definitely proves cell is a solar system buster: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...00%_absolutely_positively_4-B_refutation_blog

Then say those guys Hulk doesn't have solar system feats and is too weak to beat SPC (funny because now that I think about it, SPC can also be an acronym for "Superman post crisis").

Anyway we should create a profile for Copy-Vegeta and for the water.

Also now that I think about it, the original water is a lot weaker than copies due to the fact copies don't have those crystal things and have Regenerationn abilities.

Jeune fou said:
I personally hate guys who know nothing about dragon ball and are saying stupidities like "Hulk can solo Goku and Vegeta".

Next time show them that awesome thread that definitely proves cell is a solar system buster: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...00%_absolutely_positively_4-B_refutation_blog

Then say those guys Hulk doesn't have solar system feats and is too weak to beat SPC (funny because now that I think about it, SPC can also be an acronym for "Superman post crisis").

Anyway we should create a profile for Copy-Vegeta and for the water.
Now he is insisting Solar Kamehameha is just a name and the shockwaves weren't destroying the universe and Super isn't canon

Guys the water does not multiply ones power hunders of times. EmmaWinter and Herms confirmed it. So SS3 Gotenks < Base Copy-Vegeta = Base Vegeta

Despite what he read? That's freaking ridiculous. Planet busting feats are casual since the saiyan saga (Vegeta could destroy the earth and most likely knows it because he certainly destroyed a planet for Frieza before. Otherwise he wouldn't be 100% sure he could do it. Also even Piccolo who was weaker than Radditz at the time blew up the moon. Show him the dbs respect thread.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/221800

There are multiple time Goku and Beerus are stated to have the power to destroy the universe. There's also that one time where Beerus and Champa fought and were said to be able to destroy both U6 and U7.

Tell him DBS is canon and has a manga. also tell him "Akira writes a single draft for both manga and anime, the manga is absolutely canon. Toyataro is simply the artist."

Tell him there are also universal feats in the manga (the champa vs beerus fight in chapter 6 if I remember).

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/16093/006.0/compressed/j011.jpg

rest of the chapter here: http://********.me/manga/dragon_ball_chou/c006/1.html

Many characters stated Goku and Beerus are universal. But he can say "yeah but they're just characters". Then tell him the Narrator said Beerus and Goku were universal:

Beerus_and_goku_clash.jpg

Beerus_and_goku_clash_1.jpg

Beerus_and_goku_clash_2.jpg

Subtiles are the narrator's words and it's basically as official than .... you know those "speech bubble" saying things like "Superman flies at a speed that far exceed the speed of light" for example. Nobody can contest that because it's a neutral point of view that describes what's happening.

Also not only Beerus and Champa are universal, but also Zen'o was said to be able to destroy the 12 universes in an instant:
Zeno_feat.png

So when you have so many unversal feats/statements (including one by the narrator and many others by either wise beings (elder Kai, Whis, Vados) or by very experienced/powerful beings (Beerus saying Zen'o is multi universe level).

Also DBS is definitely canon. Take page 1 of chapter 6 for example: http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/16093/006.0/compressed/j001.jpg

Unless the guy is blind he will read "Created by Toriyama Akira". Yes GT is not cannon because Toriyama just did the design for the SSJ4 but that's all. Also GT had no manga counterpart, but here, Toriyama is involved and created the scenario.

So yeah DBS is definitely canon (both the manga and the anime).

Also saying Hulk can solo Goku and Vegeta is ridiculous for the simple reason Hulk's speed is hypersonic while pre 23rd budokai tenkaichi goku learnt to dodge lightning, And nearly everyone in the saiyan saga has sub relativistic + fighting speed (at least). If he is not from that site, shows him our speed page so he can measure how Hulk is ridiculously slow compared to db characters (even in the saiyan saga).

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Speed

MKJ 6 18 01 said:
Guys the water does not multiply ones power hunders of times. EmmaWinter and Herms confirmed it. So SS3 Gotenks < Base Copy-Vegeta = Base Vegeta
Yes that's true. the multiply thing was only a RUMOR. In reality the water "only" copies powers, can depower someone, has regen and can steal the victim's identity.

Anyway yeah base form Vegeta should easiliy be considered high 4 - B.

Another interesting feat is the fact first form Frieza owned SSJ Gohan (he probably has the same level than pre mystic Gohan in SSJ form). And Final form Frieza is like 220 times stronger than first form Frieza. But goku was better than final form Frieza in his base form.

So yeah, Final form Frieza (RoF), base form Goku or base form Vegeta are far stronger than any buu saga character including SSJ Vegeto and Buuhan.Not to mention Frost who's better than Frieza (if both use the same form), and Cabba who has the same stenght than Vegeta (if both are using the same form).

I remember when Tier 3 was just a crazy dream, and how we tentatively rated Beerus 3-C, back when the four-galaxy argument hadn't been discounted yet. Lol, look how much has changed in a year. Super is bringing the good stuff, guys! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back