• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dc DeMateis cosmology and yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lean toward disagreeing in general, sharing similar sentiments to ProfectusInfinity's earlier analysis post.
Does this apply to the entire thread as a whole, or just certain points? anyway, style arguments "I personally don't like it, so we shouldn't accept it", it looks a little strange. I’m not trying to impose my opinion on anyone, but in any case, all proofs (or almost) fall under the local power level system

The thing is Matteis is always right the same and the idea is subtly hinted. The fact that there needs to be a new view without how Matteis is interpreted is pretty weird.

He never writes differently, so I don't understand why we question higher planes and there have always been infinite/countless/innumerable dimensions. Due to the “level” in dreams, it's obvious in the Gross Plane everything is layered like everything else in the Dream.

The thing is Matteis is always right the same and the idea is stinky hinted. The fact that there needs to be a new view without how Matteis is interpreted is pretty weird.

He never writes differently, so I don't understand why we question higher planes and there have always been infinite/countless/innumerable dimensions. Due to the “level” in dreams, it's obvious in the Gross Plane everything is layered like everything else in the Dream.
Yes. In Matteis comics, spatial dimensions correlate with higher planes of existence or something even more transcendent, something deeper than ordinary reality, something that could easily be mistaken for a dream

Heaven is a illusion. Shadow of the shadow. Even when Specter was in an unspeakable state, he knew he was in the illusion of a illusion. Each heaven is a illusion of the "True Heaven" and the others are a illusion of the heavens that are that illusion. It was the Spectre's mission to destroy the layers of separation between humans and God. Also, infinite dimensions are mentioned in the Larfleeze series. Obviously, each of them is named after parallel worlds, which may indicate that they exist on a higher coordinate plane.

People already think this thread is dead. I propose that you start a new thread with already the evidence that seem coherent. It'll make for an amazing read, I'm rooting for you.

Constantly opening threads under the same headings makes things even more complicated. Even if the evidence is clear, if it is not accepted, it should be discussed in this thread or new arguments should be presented here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back