• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's definitely grounds for Resistance to Heat Manipulation

Crazy thing is, Homelander could still burn Omni-Man with his heat vision, implying that Homelander's heat vision is even hotter than that
I mean Omni-Man blocked that with just some likely temporary black marks. I don’t think his heat vision is that hot, especially since Omni-Man just held it at one point

Looks cool, I think there was someone else with a bunch of sandboxes for Makima, Crona, and others but I forget who
Png

...ok.

i have a sandbox for DB!Makima in progress(my first time making one so i still need to fix a lot of stuff)
So my own personal reccomendation:
  • Immortality (Type 1, 3, 4 and 8; Devils can live forever as long as the concept they represent is feared; Makima has a contract with the prime minister of Japan that prevents her from dying)
This is never stated in the actual fight itself and doesn't seem consistant. She can keep her Type 3 Immortality, as she regenerates from death plenty (Low-High regen btw if you're curious, she regenerates from being turned into blood), but the other immortalities can go

That's really about it, just some slight technical stuff and it should be good to go

This is never stated in the actual fight itself and doesn't seem consistant. She can keep her Type 3 Immortality, as she regenerates from death plenty (Low-High regen btw if you're curious, she regenerates from being turned into blood), but the other immortalities can go

That's really about it, just some slight technical stuff and it should be good to go
They specifically had the fight in Japan for the contract is the thing. It’d be like taking rings from Sonic, that contract is a part of her own thing. And of course her being a Devil makes her embody the fear which is why Gojo was sent to kill her. Maybe they could be removed, but they have decent grounds to stay.

i'll remove type 1 immortality but i think the contract can stay since after she gets killed by gojo one guy was shown taking the damage for her

Back