• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V999

He/Him
My Hero Academia VS Senran Kagura

• Speed are equalized
• Both are 8-A
• Deku Joining Training Arc and Asuka Versus version are used
• Deku 8% is used
• Ultimate Asuka is restricted
• Deku: 711.97 Tons
• Asuka: 550 Tons, higher with Frantic Mode
images

The Greatest Hero: 7 (@TheRustyOne, @MintyBoi1, @Spinoirr, @XSOULOFCINDERX, @SuperStar, @Fezzih_007, @V999)

The Best Shinobi:

Inconclusive:

images

images

Last edited:
No! How dare you make me do this.

Location is irrelevant since the first thing Asuka will do is put up a Shinobi Barrier that's a pocket dimension that takes the appearance of a location she chooses.

I'm voting for Izuku, for his Analytical Prediction, higher AP/Dura, higher Lifting Strength, and higher stamina. I know both of these characters rather well I believe and I think Izuku will pull out a victory more times here. Though, I don't imagine this to be an easy fight.

I'm pretty bad at talking about skill, but I daresay both are comparable to each other. I think Izuku's ability to predict movements of faster opponents gives him the edge her. As such, her Frantic Mode speed boost won't be that useful. In fact, it'd be a downside for her since it also lowers her durability.

While Asuka does use sharp weaponry, Izuku has the skill and tools needed to avoid or block them. His Air Force gloves should also act as extra armor to deflect her blades without getting cut himself. His Iron Soles granting a double impact with every kick also helps inflict damage, even more so when he has the advantage in AP already.

I also believe Izuku's stamina/pain tolerance is much higher than hers. Allowing him to fight for a long period of time.

Back