• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destroy the godmodder: Vs Wiki Edition: The Pub.

lol it would be crazy for the godmodder to simply make a defensive NLF through the fourth wall and ignore everything from the beginning of the fight to force us into a quest to find his name out >< and he's already taken damage so I guess it isn't true.

Mand21 said:
lol it would be crazy for the godmodder to simply make a defensive NLF through the fourth wall and ignore everything from the beginning of the fight to force us into a quest to find his name out >< and he's already taken damage so I guess it isn't true.
Belive me, his name will be important for killing him.

he'd stopped using his old name as it reminded him of his 'Childhood', something that he dont wants to remember.

I rapidly send Overlord several messages along the lines of "You need to hrry up with whatever you're doing NOW, theres some lady trying to fight the GM and i can't contain 579's description forever."

((I see.

...Anna can passively tank it, dunno if the Godmodder can. If everyone bunches together inside the range of her interference field (two meters from her), the effects might be nulled or alleviated. Normally the field would be just so equipment and herself cannot be affected by most hax but yeah))

((Hey, Hl3, do I need to flee that planet to avoid being affected by the mindhax? Seems too powerful even for me, but I should be able to detect you and, therefore, see what you're doing and flee as that planet blows up. I can use Dimensional Lock to prevent teleport and use some crowd control to get the Godmodder stuck there and pollute the area by using a bunch of attacks that keep harming him as long as he's there.)

Mand21 said:
((Hey, Hl3, do I need to flee that planet to avoid being affected by the mindhax? Seems too powerful even for me, but I should be able to detect you and, therefore, see what you're doing and flee as that planet blows up. I can use Dimensional Lock to prevent teleport and use some crowd control to get the Godmodder stuck there and pollute the area by using a bunch of attacks that keep harming him as long as he's there.)
((that may be needed, as 579 is now some pure hax based bullshit and i would feel like an asshole if i killed another player))

((I see. I'm going to make a defensive game. I think we'll be able to maximize damage while keeping the Godmodder at bay for a reasonable while. If combing a synergy of extremely powerful anti-immunity mindhax-deathhax, seven powerful spells, extremely powerful CC and damage over time doesn't cause this guy some neat damage, it's hard to see what does.))

Mand21 said:
((doesn't cause this guy some neat damage, it's hard to see what does.))
((well my final option for this plan was ramming the Solidarity into him at immeasurable speeds, so if we get to that point we're basically screwed anyways))

((What's the solidarity? Because of the OP description that in-depth attacks are better, I think we'll probably take out quite a chunk of the godmodder's HP. My aura alone should take a few or several hitpoints, combo that with the magic synergy that takes a baseline of 7~21 damage and should also get a smaller buff from that and your attack and my next DoT+CC one and we're probably taking tens or dozens of lifepoints in these next few rounds unless something serious happens or he is shown to have regen or something like that, in which case we'll need to have him come back and then spam him with powerful attacks again.))

Mand21 said:
((What's the solidarity? Because of the OP description that in-depth attacks are better, I think we'll probably take out quite a chunk of the godmodder's HP. My aura alone should take a few or several hitpoints, combo that with the magic synergy that takes a baseline of 7~21 damage and should also get a smaller buff from that and your attack and my next DoT+CC one and we're probably taking tens or dozens of lifepoints in these next few rounds unless something serious happens or he is shown to have regen or something like that, in which case we'll need to have him come back and then spam him with powerful attacks again.))
((The SCPS Solidarity was a ship that was stolen from the SCP foundation that my guy has modified from 5-C at minimum to around High 2-A at minimum and low 2-C at max to "Impercievable Grand Motion Wave Cannon of death that has been infused with more infectious ideas ((not at the same level as 579 though))" at max, on top of kinetoglyphs ((basically movements that warp reality in predetermined ways)) made by me, the ship itself ((since it is now far larger on the inside than the outside and may be alive in some way)) and the fact that i can cause areas to undergo instant and total entropic decay at will))

((i'd say that some serious fiat would be neccesary for the GM to end up with > 100 HP or basically no magic power left, although i can get some meta stuff from the foundation if this doesn't work in some way))

((Gosh, that's OP

And yeah, there's the possibility we'll strike a >64 damage combo indeed. I actually think that's likely if everything goes according to plan.))

Okay everybody, ya'all should know that tiers arent 'that important' in this Roleplay, i decided to kind of, make it less cringy, so can ya'all hold back the cringy things like dio brando over heaven x 10000?

Do my attacks count as cringy things? >< I kinda planned to throw in a few more spells, and, like, there's some degree of strategy involved even though it's sorta "creative lower tier godmodding vs sheer power of absolute godmodding".

i've wrote it in the main game, sorry again for who liked the cringe fest XD

i've really wanted to make this an normal fantasy rp, but then the cringe started, so i've just followed it, but now i want to 'Reboot' this...

((I think if the godmodder is indeed adept to godmodding, he can tank those with magic. Anna herself already has resistance to one of those, after all. This might indeed cause damage, but I don't see us hitkilling him.))

((Thats not really what i was thinking, but ok

my though process was that, unless he has a LOT of creativity and really fast reactions, we already have a few ways of killing him, maybe not OHK's put it's certainly feasible))

((Oh, I see!

Yes, that makes sense. Because of our present low-level situation, however, I think we still need to get our characters more tricks. I don't think everyone has the necessary versatility to damage him, and we also need to think about being able to tank his attacks.

It's hard to take down a Tier 5 entity, and we'll probably get collectively one-shotted by even the casual form unless we're all into Tier 6.

(I'll confess to be a little scared of how many convulsions your character is having. Convulsions are synonymous to seizures, mate. That's brain damage going on in there. O-O Is your character getting mid-low/high-low regen at the end of this or something, or are the convulsions a misleading symptom of his brain getting upgraded?)

Mand21 said:
(I'll confess to be a little scared of how many convulsions your character is having. Convulsions are synonymous to seizures, mate. That's brain damage going on in there. O-O Is your character getting mid-low/high-low regen at the end of this or something, or are the convulsions a misleading symptom of his brain getting upgraded?)
((maybe and yes. The idea is that eating the Elderberry is causing extremely rapid and notable changes to his anatomy))

((I see. What do you think on making the Elixir of Kings into progressively bigger concentrations until we can all drink from the full consistency and give it to the entire team so all of us can power creep several tiers in one go? Could have our HPs and powers go up by a thousand times and give multiple skills and levels.))

Mand21 said:
((I see. What do you think on making the Elixir of Kings into progressively bigger concentrations until we can all drink from the full consistency and give it to the entire team so all of us can power creep several tiers in one go? Could have our HPs and powers go up by a thousand times and give multiple skills and levels.))
((maybe, my idea was that only the "worthy" could drink it unless it was neccesary for the survival of a large amount of people (i forgot to describe that earlier because i'm an idiot)))

If I were to calculate the power necessary to destroy that city...

Well, since it scales to steel instead of stone, has thick walls and layers of them, has an underground section which is extremely deep, I'll just get the 6-C+ baseline I estimate it would take to pulverize everything within a city with such a deep underground section and multiply by 10^12 because I forgot the original multiplier and...

It's 5-B, that's the power of Tabula Rasa. Godmodder is this overpowered world's equivalent of a walking nuclear bomb machinegun, but even he has his limits. XD

Oh, it was actually 1e15, the multiplier. Well, if only the surface were to be wiped out, I'd consider it to scale from 7-A due to the walls and the whole pulverization thing going on. That's... still 5-B. Otherwise it becomes 5-A+. With the entire power of the city's army and hax of reflection and specialization against the godmodder himself, it was possible to tank that for a moment.

Back