• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dollars Revision

EliminatorVenom

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Hello people!

As I posted before, I decided to return recently, and I did want to do something for a long while - which I finally got around into doing: The revision of the Dollars series.

In this blog post, I have detailed how I want to change this page into another model, and also a verse page for the Dollars series. I'd also like to request permission to change the names of the category from "Dollars Trilogy" to just "Dollars" (As there are several books - the trilogy refers only to the movies), and "Man with No Name (Dollars Trilogy)" to "The Man with No Name (Dollars)", ditto - and "The Man..." sounds more accurate to the sentiment, but that is a bit more open-ended.

So, that's it. There's just one page and one category to change, and a verse to create.

Thanks for the input! I believe that's enough approval, so I shall apply the changes ASAP!

New profile seems great. That said, the 9-B weapon feats I think could still fall into 9-C
Oh yeah, I forgot to add the explanation that it is because of dynamite. Thanks for pointing that out!

I've applied the approved changes. If possible, I'd like if someone changed the verse and character names, please. I wasn't able to do so.

I was thinking, wouldn't "Dollars Series" be better than just "Dollars"? I don't really care either way, just feel like it sounds a bit less awkward. I added the "The" though. Don't know how to rename the category. Also, shouldn't this guy be on the verse page or just deleted?

I was thinking, wouldn't "Dollars Series" be better than just "Dollars"? I don't really care either way, just feel like it sounds a bit less awkward. I added the "The" though. Don't know how to rename the category. Also, shouldn't this guy be on the verse page or just deleted?
Mmmaybe, I'm neutral on that one. If it sounds less awkward, I'm all for it!

I'd rather delete it and then make a better version. Sentenza would require an entire re-do to fix up.

Yeah as much of a shame it is to lose "Athlete level (Abused a woman)" someone should take it to profile deletion. I can't change category names (Or if I can I don't know how) so maybe you're better off getting someone else to do the changes though

Back