• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well to start off, Ram has a 1.7x AP advantage
Doom AP value: 78.6 Exatons
Ram AP value: 135 Exatons

She is also far more skilled and can trap Doom in a wind cage where just moving will cause him to be sliced to pieces
She will also copy anything she sees even once
it also seems like he has a limit to his mana after which he cant regen? Ram doesnt have a limit to her Stamina but she
Anyways, Ram has an AoE dura neg attack that shreds her opponents from the inside, She can also read her opponents better than reading their minds and knows what they would do before they themselves realize it through her clairavoyance
She also has a massive range advantage and the starting distance is 4km
Since he just has possibly mid regen him being blown to bits or being sliced into tiny pieces would be enough to cause him to die

Btw i would like to add that the justification for his intelligence sucks and either needs to be improved or downgraded to genius. Every single one of his feats has been done by gifted RZ characters.

She is also far more skilled and can trap Doom in a wind cage where just moving will cause him to be sliced to pieces
I hate this skilled arguments NGL. Doom is skilled on his own. He also traps his opponents and slices them to pieces and can adapt to fighting style just viewing them once. He also very skilled both in hand to hand and weapon mastery and tricking others.
He has adaptation so he will just counter it
it also seems like he has a limit to his mana after which he cant regen?
He has endless supply of Magic. So he isn't running out of it.
Ram doesnt have a limit to her Stamina but she
He has 99 Clones to spare. isn't if Rem dies Ram stamina gets nuked. Also how many days Rem can support Ram? Doom can atleast last more than Week lowest of the low ball for his stamina.
Anyways, Ram has an AoE dura neg attack that shreds her opponents from the inside, She can also read her opponents better than reading their minds and knows what they would do before they themselves realize it through her clairavoyance
I'm pretty sure 1.7 x AP difference isn't going to shred any character to pieces.
He doesn't have his eyes. His whole fighting style comes from perception skills. So I don't think she can tag him.
Since he just has possibly mid regen him being blown to bits or being sliced into tiny pieces would be enough to cause him to die
The key you are using has 100 of his clones with same durability and AP. Also he can adapt to the attack which he has known

Very minor, especially with the fuckton of upscaling Doom has
Better get to updating that intelligence section cause it definitely doesn't look more skilled. Also, I don't think a wind cage will work here, considering that Doom can very easily force his way through it with his class Z LS and easily regenerate.
it also seems like he has a limit to his mana after which he cant regen?
It's going to take way too long for that to happen. And Doom can counter anything he "sees" just once, and he's blind to boot.
Ram doesnt have a limit to her Stamina but she
No she doesn't, look at her profile. She has absurd pain tolerance, which Mashle characters already have, but her output is dogshit.
Anyways, Ram has an AoE dura neg attack that shreds her opponents from the inside,
nothing new to Mashle characters, Mash can already fight with his insides being scrambled by sound and characters overall fight with mortal injuries.
She can also read her opponents better than reading their minds and knows what they would do before they themselves realize it through her clairavoyance
Usual light novel stuff but that's alright, any examples of this?
Doom just runs through any attacks
Any examples of this happening?
Btw i would like to add that the justification for his intelligence sucks and either needs to be improved or downgraded to genius. Every single one of his feats has been done by gifted RZ characters.
Or maybe RZ characters need to be upgraded. Don't talk mad shit like that without thinking first.

I hate this skilled arguments NGL. Doom is skilled on his own. He also traps his opponents and slices them to pieces and can adapt to fighting style just viewing them once. He also very skilled both in hand to hand and weapon mastery and tricking others.
yeah yeah, standard stuff although Ram upscales massively and trapping people isnt her only strategy
He has adaptation so he will just counter it
the adaption in question is relative to Elsa's who is basically equal to arc 4 garfiel who could never beat Ram even with a massive AP and speed advantage
He has endless supply of Magic. So he isn't running out of it.
It says he has superhuman amounts
He has 99 Clones to spare. isn't if Rem dies Ram stamina gets nuked. Also how many days Rem can support Ram?
its not a matter of days, Ram can technically run endlessly using Rems horn but it would strain her and so Ram would probably try to end the fight asap
Doom can atleast last more than Week lowest of the low ball for his stamina.
source?
I'm pretty sure 1.7 x AP difference isn't going to shred any character to pieces.
its 1.7x + dura neg
and slicing attacks are limited dura neg anyway and can cut people of similar AP
He doesn't have his eyes. His whole fighting style comes from perception skills. So I don't think she can tag him.
she will know where he will dodge towards-
Also major range advantage
The key you are using has 100 of his clones with same durability and AP. Also he can adapt to the attack which he has known
how fast does he bring out the 100 clones tho
Very minor, especially with the fuckton of upscaling Doom has
Yeah Ram has a lot of upscaling too so it equals out
Better get to updating that intelligence section cause it definitely doesn't look more skilled.
I agree with you on this
Also, I don't think a wind cage will work here, considering that Doom can very easily force his way through it with his class Z LS and easily regenerate.
funny thing, the wind cage has layered invisibility and is intagible so Doom cant walk through it 💀
It also just spawns on wherever you are moving towards and the AP adavntage + slicing dura neg would probably mean a lot of damage, it would also limit his movements and its way too ******* easy for Ram to just place premptive attacks wherever he goes
It's going to take way too long for that to happen. And Doom can counter anything he "sees" just once, and he's blind to boot.
Elsa can do the same and that wasnt really hard for garf to counter who is fodder to Ram in terms of skill
No she doesn't, look at her profile. She has absurd pain tolerance, which Mashle characters already have, but her output is dogshit.
I can give you an entire article on why Ram's pain tolerance is far superior to anybody in Mashle but thats irrelevant to the discussion at hand
Ram essentially can run forever but she wont because it would put a strain on Rem which means she goes for insta kill in CiS
nothing new to Mashle characters, Mash can already fight with his insides being scrambled by sound and characters overall fight with mortal injuries.
good for them however scrambled organs isnt the same as being shred to pieces which his regen doesnt cover
  • Al Fura: Ram unleashes a windstorm with sharpness that not even a treasured sword could compare to, making anything that comes in contact with it lose all of its original form. The windstorm destroys people’s eardrums, tearing through their bodies by breaking into the holes in them, Once the destruction blew through, all that’s left is a scene without any bloodstains.
Usual light novel stuff but that's alright, any examples of this?
With clairvoyance she can synthesize with her target's focus, eye movements, the part wherein strength is being poured, thus she can predict her target's attacks with greater ease than reading the mind[12])
Doom just runs through any attacks
and gets killed in the process, way to go!!
Any examples of this happening?
you need an example of a character known for using wind blades...using her wind blades-

Fura: Ram creates a blade of wind which she uses to slice her target part.
Or maybe RZ characters need to be upgraded. Don't talk mad shit like that without thinking first.
standard stuff is treated as genius or gifted, EG requires mad levels of absurd calculations mid combat which i dont see on his profile

(I saw code having gifted intelligence for running away from naruto and sasuke while being weakened. Be skeptical of their actual intelligence people-)

To answer this, he brings out his Thirds when he wants people to see his full power. Considering he's starting with his Summons here, it's teetering to that point, so it won't take long to bust it out. At that point, it's a hundred of himself on the field with all of his strength + magic
Yeah Ram has a lot of upscaling too so it equals out
I love matches that are practically equal in stats
I agree with you on this

funny thing, the wind cage has layered invisibility and is intagible so Doom cant walk through it 💀
...Wouldn't it have to be the opposite though? If the wind is intangible, by all means it can be walked through. It would have to be solid, for it to be unable to wak through. Also the invisibility doesn't matter because Doom isn't seeing anything in the first place lmaooo. Being blind has its perks I guess.
It also just spawns on wherever you are moving towards and the AP adavntage + slicing dura neg would probably mean a lot of damage, it would also limit his movements and its way too ******* easy for Ram to just place premptive attacks wherever he goes
Oh, so it stays on target I see. But it's not like Doom is limited to just single target slashes. With only one he can hit multiple enemies and entire room with multiple.
Elsa can do the same and that wasnt really hard for garf to counter who is fodder to Ram in terms of skill
Is there a fight scene with this? I wanna see it.
I can give you an entire article on why Ram's pain tolerance is far superior to anybody in Mashle but thats irrelevant to the discussion at hand
Yeah I just like bringing up that Mashle character's have busted pain tolerance and will power, I love the series for that, it's so wacky
Ram essentially can run forever but she wont because it would put a strain on Rem which means she goes for insta kill in CiS
What does CiS stand for exactly?
good for them however scrambled organs isnt the same as being shred to pieces which his regen doesnt cover

and gets killed in the process, way to go!!
My point was that Mashle characters can easily push through internal damage, and with Doom's demon heart, he can regenerate through it. Also, some of your messages aren't popping up in this reply text, so I'm going to reiterate what I asked. Can you give an example that's animated or visualized?
you need an example of a character known for using wind blades...using her wind blades-
No, I was asking for an example of her using this attack. Preferably animated or with manga panels, since I know ReZero has one unless they haven't gotten to that point in the LN.
standard stuff is treated as genius or gifted, EG requires mad levels of absurd calculations mid combat which i dont see on his profile
The calculation stuff is when he fought Orter and Rayne, where he marked an X on the floor before any attacks were made. From there, Orter and Rayne were sending out all of their attacks at Doom, which did nothing as Doom effortlessly coordinated them to the spot, before finishing things off with a decisive slash. He also scales to Mash in terms of skill so uhhh it's probably best to read his profile as well (which needs to be updated but won't be until certain calculations are done)
(I saw code having gifted intelligence for running away from naruto and sasuke while being weakened. Be skeptical of their actual intelligence people-)
That's just verse shenanigans, Doom had a match with Jigen who was listed as "gifted" despite scaling to Naruto and Sasuke who are geniuses lol

...Wouldn't it have to be the opposite though? If the wind is intangible, by all means it can be walked through. It would have to be solid, for it to be unable to wak through. Also the invisibility doesn't matter because Doom isn't seeing anything in the first place lmaooo. Being blind has its perks I guess.
What Satella means to say is that they would be invisible to him. Ram's normal attacks are invisible but that's usually not a problem for anyone in the verse. Her stationary windblades are a problem for anyone who isn't Reinhard. They have multiple layers of invisibility and resistance to detection. They're also selectively intangible. You can't just cut them but they will still cut you if you run into them.

It's worth noting that Elsa, who is essentially a low tier in the verse when it comes to skill, AND is especially bad at dealing with magic was still able to accurately target her opponents vitals with throwing knives while affected by blinding magic.

yeah yeah, standard stuff although Ram upscales massively and trapping people isnt her only strategy
She isn't skilled than Mash for sure. I'm not really in a mood to argue this as his profile is outdated.
the adaption in question is relative to Elsa's who is basically equal to arc 4 garfiel who could never beat Ram even with a massive AP and speed advantage
Ryoh had Adaptation on Dooms level initially but Doom overcame it. So he would still bypass Rams skills.
It says he has superhuman amounts
You know superhuman stamina can vary? The Superhuman Stamina in Rem page is not the same as Doom. Mashle character stamina lasts for days.
its not a matter of days, Ram can technically run endlessly using Rems horn but it would strain her and so Ram would probably try to end the fight asap
It does matter because it will fall under Dooms endurance. I don't see Ram beating Doom just like that unless she outlives him. Which doesn't seem to be the case.
Chapter 107 & 108. Lance and Dot was able to keep fighting Orter for an week. They have finite amount of magic. While Doom and his siblings due to Devils heart has endless supply of magic.
its 1.7x + dura neg
and slicing attacks are limited dura neg anyway and can cut people of similar AP
The dura neg you are talking about is not the same as One tap win condition as Doom will just Regenerate it. Also his Regeneration is instantaneous.
she will know where he will dodge towards-
Also major range advantage
Mash already has Analytic Prediction. He can still fight him on EQ ground.
Same speed as Original

What Satella means to say is that they would be invisible to him. Ram's normal attacks are invisible but that's usually not a problem for anyone in the verse. Her stationary windblades are a problem for anyone who isn't Reinhard. They have multiple layers of invisibility and resistance to detection. They're also selectively intangible. You can't just cut them but they will still cut you if you run into them.
But... They'd already be invisible to him though? Again, he wouldn't be able to see any of Ram's attacks in the first place, he's blind, Doom's just so skilled he can fight normally with just his other senses. But what you're saying about this wind, how it has resistance to detection, is there an example for this? I prefer examples, since I'm much more of a visual learner. And yeah, the intangible part, so they can be run through but they will still cut you? I mean that's obvious enough I guess, unless I'm also misunderstanding this as well.
It's worth noting that Elsa, who is essentially a low tier in the verse when it comes to skill, AND is especially bad at dealing with magic was still able to accurately target her opponents vitals with throwing knives while affected by blinding magic.
Light novel moment

Chapter 107 & 108. Lance and Dot was able to keep fighting Orter for an week. They have finite amount of magic. While Doom and his siblings due to Devils heart has endless supply of magic.
Oh, I'd like to correct this. The siblings only have an endless amount when they take Innocent Zero's blood, in which only Delisaster is shown to abuse this.

Back