• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Doom VS Bowser (Marvel Comics VS Super Mario) - (0-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably a stomp, but whatever (I got the idea from the Top 10 Social Influencers thread)
  • Base Doom is being used and he has access to Magic
  • Bowser has his 3-C Grand Star and all of his equipment
  • Bowser is bloodlusted
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Dr. Doom´s profile - Bowser´s profile
latest
latest

The Best Marvel Villain:

Jack Black:

Ends in Sex (Incon):

Last edited:
Bowser: Creates galaxy.

Doom with 3-C power: Destroys galaxy to show Bowser how outgunned he is.

Bowser also has no P&A that would work here.

Shame since on paper this is a fun fight.

Bowser: Creates galaxy.

Doom with 3-C power: Destroys galaxy to show Bowser how outgunned he is.
Bowser reaction after he worked his whole life to create a galaxy just for it be destroyed by Doom

Bowser also has no P&A that would work here.
Bowser has RW and Pocket Reality Manipulation, so he could transform the place where the fight is happening in a storybook like what he did to Yoshi´s Island

How does Doom starts a fight? I don´t remember much of his fights

Shame since on paper this is a fun fight.
depv3rb-6786e019-c8da-4b16-9bc8-3b39aa0c56fe.png

Bowser has RW and Pocket Reality Manipulation, so he could transform the place where the fight is happening in a storybook like what he did to Yoshi´s Island

How does Doom starts a fight? I don´t remember much of his fights
Depends on who he's fighting.

Given that this isn't Reed Richards, he could very well just go for magic (especially with equalized stats meaning that his basic armor's AP won't be enough to put Bowser down), which means he'd be hitting Bowser's soul with basic magic blasts.

Or he could just BFR him.

Or he could use any of the abilities from here.

Depends on who he's fighting.

Given that this isn't Reed Richards, he could very well just go for magic (especially with equalized stats meaning that his basic armor's AP won't be enough to put Bowser down), which means he'd be hitting Bowser's soul with basic magic blasts.
Oh yeah, i forgot about the Soul hax stuff

Btw: Only Speed is Equalized

Or he could just BFR him.
His profile list his range as being Interdimensional, so i´m pretty sure Bowser can return to the battlefield

Or he could use any of the abilities from here.
lime8m82hxhb1.jpg

I will have to restrict Doom´s 3-C stuff to Bowser at least have a chance

Oh yeah, i forgot about the Soul hax stuff

Btw: Only Speed is Equalized

His profile list his range as being Interdimensional, so i´m pretty sure Bowser can return to the battlefield
He also BFR'd Morgan Le Fay to 1 million BC
lime8m82hxhb1.jpg

I will have to restrict Doom´s 3-C stuff to Bowser at least have a chance
If AP is unequalized, Doom is 1.2 yottatons but goes up to 12 yottatons w/ magic.

So.... These are the forms Bowser could possibly win the battle:

1. Kill Doom with 3-C AP
  2. Absorb´s Doom´s Life-Force
  3. Reality Warping
  4. Incap via Spatial Manipulation
  5. Sealing
  6. Travel back in time and kill Doom
  7. Existence Erasure via his Grand Star

I´m pretty sure Doom resists the majority of his powers btw

So.... These are the forms Bowser could possibly win the battle:

1. Kill Doom with 3-C AP
  2. Absorb´s Doom´s Life-Force
  3. Reality Warping
  4. Incap via Spatial Manipulation
  5. Sealing
  6. Travel back in time and kill Doom
  7. Existence Erasure via his Grand Star

I´m pretty sure Doom resists the majority of his powers btw
1. High 3-A magic shields
2. Doom can absorb his energy with his armor or magic
6. Doom can also time travel

1. High 3-A magic shields
2. Doom can absorb his energy with his armor or magic
6. Doom can also time travel
1. They aren´t passive and Bowser likely can overhelm Doom with Summoning or Illusions
2. So both have this wincon
6. Different of Bowser, Doom doesn´t have Acausality, so kill him in the past will also kill him in the future

Last edited:
1. They aren´t passive and Bowser likely can overhelm Doom with Summoning or Illusions
Doom can drop an army of Mindless Ones on him, has illusions of his own, and resists illusion hax.
6. Different of Bowser, Doom doesn´t have Acausality, so kill him in the past will also kill him in the future
Yeah but Doom can stop him, and Doom is the more experienced time-traveller.

Also Doom in general is the smarter fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back