• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vs

SBA

Iirc, DMC has better layer scaling right now so if Mundus starts with his mind hax then it's joeover for Dracula.
yeah but the chaos within Dracs soul will rewrite the narrative so he's unable to lose
although the madness hax might incap him

yeah but the chaos within Dracs soul will rewrite the narrative so he's unable to lose
although the madness hax might incap him
This battle is just a battle of passives, Mundus doesn't resist plot hax while Dracula doesn't resist the potency of Mundus's haxes. So, I guess incon or maybe considering that plot is a more involved hax like writing how the narrative unfolds so might require more attack time for execution, while the passives for Mundus like Madness and fear are pretty straightforward so Mundus might have the edge here.

This battle is just a battle of passives, Mundus doesn't resist plot hax while Dracula doesn't resist the potency of Mundus's haxes. So, I guess incon or maybe considering that plot is a more involved hax like writing how the narrative unfolds so might require more attack time for execution, while the passives for Mundus like Madness and fear are pretty straightforward so Mundus might have the edge here.
hmm
do you know what abilities are granted by demonic energy?

these are dracs passives
Spatial Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, BFR, Perception Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Dimensional Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Forced Duplication, Technology Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Transmutation, Corruption (Type 1 and 2), Biological Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Empathic Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Biological and Power Absorption, Madness Manipulation (Type 1 and 3), Body Puppetry, Attack Reflection, Power Mimicry, Information Analysis, Subjective Reality, Fear Manipulation, Possession, Power Nullification and Statistics Reduction

How's Mundus not dying the second the fight starts? He doesn't resist conceptual erasure at a type 1 level, lacks the regen to come back and Dracula's plot hax just shuts down all of Mundus' powers.

How's Mundus not dying the second the fight starts?
the argument is that Mundus has more layers than Drac so his passives might be able to incap him
so both of them just get passived
He doesn't resist conceptual erasure at a type 1 level, lacks the regen to come back and Dracula's plot hax just shuts down all of Mundus' powers.
yeah.. that will be a problem for Mundus so he will just have to rely on his own passives

Last edited:
The passives don't really mean much when they get shut down by Dracula's presence, plus I'd argue there's a lot more layers for Castlevania than DMC but I'll get to that when we get there.

It's plot hax oriented, he rewrites the narrative to where your powers just don't work as its intended by the plot, so unless Mundus resists plot hax, he's FUBAR.

It's plot hax oriented, he rewrites the narrative to where your powers just don't work as its intended by the plot, so unless Mundus resists plot hax, he's FUBAR.
man i was so hyped up for this match just to find out he gets fked by plot bs 😭

but we saw in the power null video that the bald guy was still able to stand up a fight against him in the castle even tho the narrative was being rewritten?

this might sound stupid but the fight isn't taking place in the castle so the plot hax wouldn't apply..the plot hax would apply if Mundus was fighting in the castle but SBA assumes the fight is taking place in New York Central Park, not the castle

The castle is his magic, you cannot have dracula fight without the castle when it's his magic in the first place. If you get rid of the castle you're not fighting dracula. Also the castle power null scan isn't what I'm referring to, in grimoire of souls the characters powers get destabilized when the plot hax are affecting them.

The castle is his magic, you cannot have dracula fight without the castle when it's his magic in the first place. If you get rid of the castle you're not fighting dracula. Also the castle power null scan isn't what I'm referring to, in grimoire of souls the characters powers get destabilized when the plot hax are affecting them.
Sad-Dante.jpg

what do you think would happen if speed is not equal?

The passives will still screw over Mundus since he's not escaping Dracula's range even with the speed difference, so yeah it's not gonna bode well for Mundus.

How's Mundus not dying the second the fight starts? He doesn't resist conceptual erasure at a type 1 level, lacks the regen to come back and Dracula's plot hax just shuts down all of Mundus' powers.
Wouldn't Dracula also get passived immediately? U are trying to argue that only Dracula's passives work and Mundus's doesn't which is weird.

Because Dracula's power null is based off plot hax which shuts down passives
And Dracula also gets Power Nulled immediately so I dont see how that makes it any different from what I said here
Dracula also gets Fear and Madness haxxed, put to sleep, transmuted corrupted, his existene changed etc as soon as the battle starts which is why I said incon maybe

@Tanin_iver You're facing against someone with plot based passives that rewrite the narrative to shut down one's power and have him win. Plus layers hasn't been established for Dracula's magic, so you're arguing on an assumption right now that Mundus just outlayers Drac with not much evidence to go off of. Plus conceptual erasure that Mundus can't come back from means instant death for him.

@Robo432343 You mean a more onesided version of this fight? No thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back