• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ellie (Dance of Joy) invades your verse

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Everyone's favorite vaguely Afton Robotics-reminiscent animatronic from one of my good IRL friend's FNaF original stories. I made her profile a while ago and then sort of... forgot about it. Anyways, how would your verses do against her with speed equalized and starting 10 meters apart? Ellie's gimmick is making anyone who even bothers her in the slightest to literally dance until they are dead. Fun.

Last edited:
In the original story, Ellie points at Leslie and co., and they're dancing until the end of time.
Okie dokie, that makes it easier to tell.

Assuming everything is SBA, then… She can’t defeat any Bakuhatsu character except the super major fodder, like some monsters or bandits. A lot Bakuhatsu characters have too much range to bypass the issue of being 4 kilometres away at the start and too much AP. If Ellie gets anywhere near their attacks she dies. Asuna for example also has danger sense to let her know when Ellie is about to point at her, which combined with her god-tier acrobatics and bajillion ways to kill her instantly means she’d be good even if it was a close-quarters situation. So in that case, Asuna is all the verse would really need to win, and that’s assuming it’s just one person sent to fight her. Bakuhatsu has god-tier teamwork as well 👀

For Sakai o Kurao mono, it kinda depends. Is Ellie right in front of akame or not? If it’s the former, Akame can’t really do anything before she gets hit with that distraction dance move, if not, then Akame is more than smart enough to outmanoeuvre her and kill her. If Akame did die though, then that’d technically be a W for the verse cause no more mass murder, lol

For War Tycoon, The player can just… reset if they end up getting hit with the body puppetry and get out of it. Since the player is a GAMER, They’ll proceed to respawn at their base, get a jet or tank, and bomb the living s**t out of wherever Ellie is, and then it’s gg. It’s even worse if the player brings their friends in

Okie dokie, that makes it easier to tell.

Assuming everything is SBA, then… She can’t defeat any Bakuhatsu character except the super major fodder, like some monsters or bandits. A lot Bakuhatsu characters have too much range to bypass the issue of being 4 kilometres away at the start and too much AP. If Ellie gets anywhere near their attacks she dies. Asuna for example also has danger sense to let her know when Ellie is about to point at her, which combined with her god-tier acrobatics and bajillion ways to kill her instantly means she’d be good even if it was a close-quarters situation. So in that case, Asuna is all the verse would really need to win, and that’s assuming it’s just one person sent to fight her. Bakuhatsu has god-tier teamwork as well 👀

For Sakai o Kurao mono, it kinda depends. Is Ellie right in front of akame or not? If it’s the former, Akame can’t really do anything before she gets hit with that distraction dance move, if not, then Akame is more than smart enough to outmanoeuvre her and kill her. If Akame did die though, then that’d technically be a W for the verse cause no more mass murder, lol

For War Tycoon, The player can just… reset if they end up getting hit with the body puppetry and get out of it. Since the player is a GAMER, They’ll proceed to respawn at their base, get a jet or tank, and bomb the living s**t out of wherever Ellie is, and then it’s gg. It’s even worse if the player brings their friends in
I changed it so they're 10 meters apart

I changed it so they're 10 meters apart
Ah, I see. Well, if it’s just Asuna, she once again has precog to dodge the distraction dance, and I don’t find it hard to believe she just activates limit break and uses it’s shockwave manipulation or something to insta-kill Ellie anyway 💀 If Asuna or her friends did get caught though, she could still use magic, dancing or not, since it’s not really hijacking her mind, like the body puppetry page says, just their body. So all Asuna would need to do is use [Playback] and kill Ellie before she uses it on her or her friends, so it’s still an ez win for most characters.

Akame is probably dead like I explained above, which is a W for the verse tbh, she’s an absolute menace to society, but so will Ellie, so she’d probably just take her place.

The player just resets character to escape the dancing if they can’t shoot her dead fast enough, and comes back with 8-B Tanks or jets 30 seconds later like usual, or if they wanted to, launch an 8-A nuke at them 💀

Akame is probably dead like I explained above, which is a W for the verse tbh, she’s an absolute menace to society, but so will Ellie, so she’d probably just take her place.
Not a W for me. You know how I feel about Akame. 💀 Also a psychopathic murderer being replaced by a robot clown girl who makes people dance sounds hilarious.

Not a W for me. You know how I feel about Akame. 💀 Also a psychopathic murderer being replaced by a robot clown girl who makes people dance sounds hilarious.
Well maybe if it was SBA akame wouldn’t be immediately hit with the body puppetry and would actually have a chance to outsmart Ellie!

I’d say 75+ percent of V. Verse would be fine
Ellie when Aerneia:
Nascent Soul Cultivator aura crush any being mind, body and soul in kilometers range.
Does that work on robots who technically don't have minds or souls?
Well maybe if it was SBA akame wouldn’t be immediately hit with the body puppetry and would actually have a chance to outsmart Ellie!
Lol, how would a conversation between these two even go?

FeZfQDdVEAMyInc.jpg

Yeah ngl sounds like MHA negs when Shigaraki comes, even Invisible Girl under the right conditions. But anyway if she tries pulling that on Cinner, aura should cover that. I think every character I have can cover at least several meters so that’s something. HF could just slow her and use his shuriken. Kaint could fear her. Streak can dura neg her. Vann could make it so she can’t even point at him. Loot can blow her ears out. And Kernel has a gun. Easy clap

You thoughts you could have this party without me?
Kekekekekeke
Javen and just most SS verse characters (as of now) clear, Jave can look at the script and rewrite it Jack can just freeze Ellie, Birb uhhh idk she could possibly just start spamming her Energy feathers and use her aura, Scarlet should be able to trap the bot in honey, idk about Whisper, Sonic can speed amp and blitz Ellie.
Fcc takes this easily actually Playz and Dazzling have very good hax that they can use against Ellie and just burn her to a crisp, Colton (FCC) should be able to not only scan Ellie but shoot her aswell.
Pokémon in Javenmon get clapped

Back