• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Endeavor VS Flame Queen: Flames of Expectation

Both at Low 7-B

Speed is Equalized

Fight takes place in central Fukuoka

Both starts 50 meters apart

The Hellflame Prohero, Endeavor:0

The Fire Elemental, Flame Queen:0

Inconclusive:0

Endeavor-boku-no-hero-academia-43296161-1694-869.jpg
S5e32_FP_in_her_throne.png

Last edited:
While Endeavor is at the ap advantage The flame queen is way more haxed

What do they start with?

While Endeavor is at the ap advantage The flame queen is way more haxed

What do they start with?
Endeavor usually leads with one of his flames based moves like Flashfire Fist - Jet Burn or Ignited Arrow

Not sure what Flame Queen starts with but most likely one of her attacks in her Notable Attacks/Techniques section
also will Flame Queen has hax its directly states on the profile that "However, she has not been show to be able to utilize these powers in proper combat as of Season 7"

If this is elemental princes I believe she turns people into fire people. I know all the other elemental queens turn people into their respective elements.

Why does FP not have key labels? Anyway, it appears her Low 7-B key is constantly in a berserk mode? Does that affect her combat skill in any meaningful way?

Flame Princess isn’t even skilled in combat to begin with, she just nukes opponents with lots of fire.

Though she is literally made of fire so I don’t see Endeavor’s fire hurting her. Endeavor resist fire but if hit by enough of it he will start to overheat. This fight depends on: Can Endeavor disperse her before overheating and does flame princess use transmutation.

I remember she uses it, but I haven’t seen the full episode so I can’t remember if she used it on purpose or not. I know literally every other queen uses their transmutation on purpose constantly so I would find it strange if flame princess is a random exception.

Last edited:
Though she is literally made of fire so I don’t see Endeavor’s fire hurting her. Endeavor resist fire but if hit by enough of it he will start to overheat. This fight depends on: Can Endeavor disperse her before overheating and does flame princess use transmutation.
Endeavor doesn't overheat for awhile, he can do incredibly long battles without overheating at all such as his fight with Hood or All For One Shigaraki, the latter having him continue while having one of his lungs pierced, also Endeavors Can ignore conventional durability the temperature of his fire attacks can reach such a degree that he is capable of burning All For One Shigaraki to the point of almost killing him

also he should be capable of "dispersing her" via Danmaku (Can create multiple fire spears to overwhelm his opponents and cut things into small pieces)

Bump as well

Flame princess is literally made of fire though. His fire being very hot and being able to ignore durability are both irrelevant because he’s shooting a fire with fire. Also his danmaku is fire, so that should just recharge flame princess rather than dispersing her.

Endeavor doesn’t overheat fast because he’s using his own flames, but if someone else with fire attacks is hitting him with a small mountain size aoe of fire he’s going to overheat
vastly faster.

Flame princess is literally made of fire though. His fire being very hot and being able to ignore durability are both irrelevant because he’s shooting a fire with fire. Also his danmaku is fire, so that should just recharge flame princess rather than dispersing her.
Being made of fire doesn't make you resistant to it, hell she lacks the resistances on her profile, other fire characters in adventure time have been harmed by fire so its irrelevant to say "she is made of fire". Endeavors flames being hotter does mean something because he could overpower her fire
Endeavor doesn’t overheat fast because he’s using his own flames, but if someone else with fire attacks is hitting him with a small mountain size aoe of fire he’s going to overheat
vastly faster.
other fire attacks aren't going to overheat him, its literally in his weaknesses "Continuous use of his abilities raises his body temperature", he even has a Resistance to Fire "Is stated to be resistant to other types of fire and can handle the heat of his own flames" so her flames aren't going to do anything to him

Well she should have resistance. She once started to die due to a lack of fire and just got recharged by being put into it. How is Endeavor’s hotter. Burning a person is not a temperature feat. Heck due to the new heat revisions fire in general is supposed to ignore durability. Temperature is not based off ap so burning an low 7-B is irrelevant.

His weakness becomes worse when exposed to other sources of fire. It’s not stated on his profile because it doesn’t need to be, it’s been mentioned on multiple other battles on this site. He has resistance to fire but it’ll still overheat him, it just won’t burn or kill him.

Well she should have resistance. She once started to die due to a lack of fire and just got recharged by being put into it. How is Endeavor’s hotter. Burning a person is not a temperature feat. Heck due to the new heat revisions fire in general is supposed to ignore durability. Temperature is not based off ap so burning an low 7-B is irrelevant.
i've never watched adventure time so my mistake, if Fire helps her live then this is a stomp as all of endeavors moves are flame based

I mean he’s probably a lot better at hand to hand combat than her, and he does resist fire, it’ll just quickly overheat him.

Though I’m not sure if he physically is low 7-B since all of his feats usually revolve around fire. Though if he isn’t physically low 7-B ap wise then I’ll need to make a CRT over that because of the heat revisions.

However, heat revisions are in a bit of an awkward spot right now. I’m busy, but when I get the chance I’ll make a thread about heat since the revisions where supposed to fully go through a while ago.

Last edited:
The Flame Queen is made of fire, so she just resists all the shit Endeavor uses.

I feel this is just not a stomp for the AP advantage.

Voting Flame Queen.

The Flame Queen is made of fire, so she just resists all the shit Endeavor uses.

I feel this is just not a stomp for the AP advantage.

Voting Flame Queen.
Endeavor can't really use his AP advantage since Flame Queen seems to just absorb fire from what Keeweed "She once started to die due to a lack of fire and just got recharged by being put into it", yes Endeavor is a better fighter but since she'll be unfazed by his fire, she is quickly going to overheat him. fairly certain this is a stomp in favor of Flame Queen

Yeah it’s probably a stomp. I mean it possibly could be argued to be a very decisive victory. But I think fights this decisive might as well be a stomp.

Back