• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I found that Eric Williams had a Facebook account recently and had a long convo with him. My friend also had a brief convo with him. Here's my interview with him, alongwith other details (do read the post fully, otherwise you'd miss some important context):-

Now a lot of people would say that it's fake, but my friend also had a conversation with him:-

He seems legit going by his in-depth and lore-accurate responses. What do you guys think? Does it seem like the real Eric Williams? If yes, then does his confirmations and clarifications affect the God of War Norse verse's ratings in any way?

Yeah no, this is complete BS.

Eric Williams has no social media to speak of. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Your only shot of talking with him officially is via interviews. I'd know, I tried searching for Eric Williams' socials early last year, nothing came up. Absolutely nothing.

As far as I'm aware, he doesn't really have any social media accounts that can be accessed. On top of the fact that personal interviews with wiki members very much stretches the bounds of qualifying Word of God, if it doesn't break them already.

Yeah no, this is complete BS.

Eric Williams has no social media to speak of. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Your only shot of talking with him officially is via interviews. I'd know, I tried searching for Eric Williams' socials early last year, nothing came up. Absolutely nothing.
So this was a fake guy impersonating him? I don't know man, his responses seemed pretty legit. Anyway, does this warrant any tier changes or hax additions in case this was real?

So this was a fake guy impersonating him?
Most likely. Only way to talk to Eric is via actual official interviews, like this.

I don't know man, his responses seemed pretty legit.
Like I said, man has never had any social media links in his life. Ever. That alone is enough to defy these "seemingly legit" DMs.

Anyway, does this warrant any tier changes or hax additions in case this was real?
No. It wouldn't change the status quo.

Alright. I still think that just because he didn't ever have a social media account up till now, that doesn't mean he isn't capable of curiosity (did you get the reference?) and could never conceivably create a temporary FB account. Anyway, this can be closed.

Hmmmmmmm, I wonder if the same exact modus operandi has been repeated in at least three threads now. Very curious.
If you're trying to say that Eric (or whoever I and my friend actually talked to) never had a FB account and the entire convo is forged (like how you said the Gaunter O'Dimm scan, or the Yggdrasil FB scan alongwith 2 Gmail confirmations by Cory on it were very sus), then I have this for you. The account existed and here's the proof:-

If you're trying to say that Eric (or whoever I and my friend actually talked to) never had a FB account and the entire convo is forged (like how you said the Gaunter O'Dimm scan, or the Yggdrasil FB scan alongwith 2 Gmail confirmations by Cory on it were very sus), then I have this for you. The account existed and here's the proof:-

Like I said, Eric would have no reason to make an FB account within Dec 2022 and then suddenly delete it without anyone noticing, especially considering that the only way to get him to talk is through an official interview like the one I linked.

Ah, so we do have precedent for these types of claims! Veeeeeery interesting indeed.

Let's ignore how that YT account seemingly was created for that lone short

Like I said, Eric would have no reason to make an FB account within Dec 2022 and then suddenly delete it without anyone noticing, especially considering that the only way to get him to talk is through an official interview like the one I linked.
I respect your opinion, but he might've just created a temporary FB account out of curiosity (since he never had any public social media handle till now). After all, Eric Williams actually creating a temporary FB account out of curiosity is more likely than a manbaby nerd impersonating him extremely well on FB by giving well-articulated and lore-accurate responses, just for some trolling.

Even on his new FB account, Eric wasn't very active (as he mentioned in the convo ; that's also probably one of the reasons as to why he deleted his account). In the short life span of his FB account, me and my friend discovered his account and managed to have a convo with him in DMs. So, no. It's not like his account went totally unnoticed.

Also, KLOL, you said that the deleted FB Yggdrasil lore scan for GoW 2018 (talking about endless sheets of reality) can't be used even if it was definitively legit because nothing of that sorts is mentioned in a source secondary canon to the game, right? Well, a secondary canon guidebook to GoW 2018 does talk about "sheets of reality":-

Let's ignore how that YT account seemingly was created for that lone short
Of course. That's an account I created, lmao.

Last edited:
Is this post addressing you?

thanks for confirming the only verifying proof is only one you had access to, and no one else can verify, helps a lot
Don't wanna talk about Quora here.

C'mon. I literally took a video loading up my FB DMs (showing his account there), so there was no inspect element. That only means one thing: The account was real. Now if you wanna argue that the account itself was someone else impersonating Eric, then that's understandable (though that's an L take looking at how genuine his responses seemed, and Eric Williams actually creating a temporary FB account out of curiosity is more likely than a manbaby nerd impersonating him extremely well on FB by giving such articulate and lore-accurate responses, just for some trolling).

Last edited:
This doesn't refer to existential superiority, if anything, this is incorporeality, much like the Greek Wraiths.
It would refer to existential superiority if we add the context of the FB Yggdrasil post, 2 confirmations by Cory on it, and Eric Williams' clarification about it on Facebook. But, alas! We can't use any of that :/

It would refer to existential superiority if we add the context of the FB Yggdrasil post, 2 confirmations by Cory on it, and Eric Williams' clarification about it on Facebook. But, alas! We can't use any of that :/
No. Not in the least bit. Especially not for Revenants.

Back