• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erm tiering stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

azontr

He/Him
Questions:

1. Is this Low 2-C

2. If the answer to question 1 is "YES, ABSOLUTELY", then is it possible for a timeline to contain timelines within itself? And is it then possible for that timeline to be nothing but a small fragment of a greater Universe, which in turn is smaller than ANOTHER timeline? Basically; Timeline contains other timelines within itself, but the timeline that contains timelines is just a small fragment of a bigger Timeline.

3. If the answer is "NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT", then disregard question 2.

Questions:

1. Is this Low 2-C

2. If the answer to question 1 is "YES, ABSOLUTELY", then is it possible for a timeline to contain timelines within itself? And is it then possible for that timeline to be nothing but a small fragment of a greater Universe, which in turn is smaller than ANOTHER timeline? Basically; Timeline contains other timelines within itself, but the timeline that contains timelines is just a small fragment of a bigger Timeline.

3. If the answer is "NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT", then disregard question 2.
Charlotte player I see, I like you.

To answer your question, I thought of something similar when I played the game. Although I think it may be bigger than Low 2-C since there was a lot more (but non-functional) channel/televisions within the world. Memory is kinda iffy since I played a long time ago.

I don't recall exactly, but wasn't it something like : Worlds within TV < Channels within TV < TV ?

As for the other one, while possible I don't think it will give something like Low 1-C just because of this, it's more like nested universes without superiority. At least that's how I see it.

Channels within the TV < TV < Greater timeline (Charlotte in Requiem Aeternam Deo had only consumed a speck of the universe and not the Timeline)
But weren't there worlds within the channels themselves? Isn't the channels the "greater" timeline that contain the rest of the worlds?

But weren't there worlds within the channels themselves? Isn't the channels the "greater" timeline that contain the rest of the worlds?
I believe the World's are referring to Channels, not separate Worlds that exist alongside Channels.

looks like Low 2-C to me.

You basically described a hypertimeline, which is timelines that contain timelines within itself. Dragon Ball's tier 1 ratings stem from that being a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back