• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I don't really see where this is going and I don't see how the Labyrinth arc tries to disprove what happened during the Viernes battle. Obviously due to Natsu training every day, he gets stronger each time which is how he was at least able to fight with Suzaku better than in Elentear. This logic also applies to him being stronger in the Gold Owl arc. It's how he was shown to overpower Athena II (who would be as strong as Athena, who by Elefseria was extremely powerful) and Duke. Plus, able to clash with Dragon Viernes in base.

If you refer the Dogramag in Dragon Form, for one, I know that Dogramag is the weakest of the Dragon Gods and was only stronger than usual due to the Dogra Cores powering him.
Second, Natsu beat him with a unison raid. So I don't really see how you came to the conclusion Natsu's power was ranging from Suzaku to Dragon God level.

Honestly, I feel like I'm one of the few who can see through this story and see the powerscaling consistency unlike most I've seen on other manga reviewers. And I don't just apply this with Fairy Tail, but other series and cartoons I see.

The reason I said Gajeel because he's the last person you would ever think would care about fatherhood and settling down. Even though he got dogged by Serena the mission was more important than the beating and ego. But yes I agree with Minerva.
I agree with this since Gajeel was honestly the last person I expected to be a parent (But its a welcome one I love because Levy and Gajeel are too damn cute~!)

It does yes but I'm just saying you can list every single former villian. Their development is easier to show. These characters always stand out more than good characters with good development because going from evil to good is always the strongest by default. This is why Octavia from the 100 is my favorite case of development because it goes from innocence, to warrior, to bloodthirsty dictator, to coming back to her warrior but not evil self instead of fully going back to innocence. Cause I like the concept of somewhat broken not able to fully go back
Another example is Jellal, a guy who went from innocent young kid, to an evil person to suicidal depressed and emotionally confused, then slowly redeeming himself for seven years, and then atoning when trying to isolate himself. And in the end he forgave himself (Though still remnants of depression remain) and even told Erza he will be joining Fairy Tail.

I mean its quite obvious Natsu has gotten MUCH stronger and after killing Dogramag he got a big amp. Also from the series he absorbs flames of Atlas and Ignia as I recall its added to Natsu's strength? And going from recent stuff he was able to surpass Erza and others by defeating Dragon Viernes in his base state.

It even shows Natsu is stronger than Erza in the OG series when he defeated Fairy Heart Zeref with a few hits and burning through time and shit. Also adding on events (As everyone here went over) in 100 Years Quest shows he grown MUCH stronger than Erza.

People cope in weird ways...

Sure!

I didn't understand anything he said
I got what they were saying I just don’t understand why.

But in to the general topic of the thread because this is derailing now
Natsu's been stronger than Erza since X791... People just cope
I feel like this misconception comes from Mashima’s wog statements that like refuse to get rid of the Bo’s status quo.
Except, Natsu already beat Fairy Heart Zeref himself. So your point is invalid.
yeah he did which honestly is weird because ability wise we know he can’t counter transmutation and that Zeref can do very easily.

Like in character Zeref loses because Mashima sucks at writing him battles without reducing him to fighting like a brick but with vs debate competency Zeref has a couple of solid win cons imo, but Natsu is generally stronger at least the one that fought him

I feel like this misconception comes from Mashima’s wog statements that like refuse to get rid of the Bo’s status quo.
Yep, Hiro just says things vague scaling sometimes that is blatantly wrong... I mean Natsu's feats far surpass Erza's

Hiro is usually likely only referring to Base Natsu

I mean he has an offhanded recent comment of "Well at the start, Laxus was stronger than Natsu, but now I don't know who's stronger anymore"

I genuinely think Hiro doesn't care about the specifics

Back