• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Fun Ranking Discussion Thread

I believe they're tied, just like the Jellal and Laxus thing,

Zeref Has Regen, Rewind, Death Hax, and possible Time Reset, while Acnologia has Superior Raw AP and Durability

In a fight Zeref wins, even if Acnologia is physically stronger, he has nothing we know of that can take Zeref out for good, while Zeref can just Paradox

BTW can someone show me a scan of when Natsu defeated Zeref?

I may add regen negation to Natsu's file

Also what's the accepted High 6A calc?

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I believe they're tied, just like the Jellal and Laxus thing,

Zeref Has Regen, Rewind, Death Hax, and possible Time Reset, while Acnologia has Superior Raw AP and Durability

In a fight Zeref wins, even if Acnologia is physically stronger, he has nothing we know of that can take Zeref out for good, while Zeref can just Paradox
But acno is immune to magic, without time paradox zeref can't win, its more like stalemate between then

But acno is immune to magic, without time paradox zeref can't win, its more like stalemate between then

Acno can't win either, so Zeref does later win

Zeref has infinite stamina, Acnologia does not, after an arduous battle, the winner would be Zeref, because he can take everything Acnologia can dish out and Survive, while Acnologia would eventually get tired become Defenseless and then Zeref takes the win

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Zeref has infinite stamina, Acnologia does not, after an arduous battle, the winner would be Zeref, because he can take everything Acnologia can dish out and Survive, while Acnologia would eventually get tired become Defenseless and then Zeref takes the win
What if acno keep eating zeref magic?

Now on to the next list, Top 5 Waifus, or Husbandos depending on your preferences

Mine

1.Erza

2.Dimaria

3.Juvia

4.Lucy

5.Brandish

Lot more Dimaria Fans than I thought, Thank god I'm not the only one who sees her greatness, I mean I'm proud of her for so many fans

I like Ultear too, however Dimaria is way cooler and has a better design, also she is stronger :p

Stronger=/=Better.

Cool design yes, but her characters is a meh.

Beside, she is dumb while Ultear fooled the Magic Council and Jellyman for years.

You thought my Waifu was Erza... BUT IT WAS HER, DIMARIA!!!!!

looking forward to seeing her in the anime

Gargoyle One said:
I'm going to rank the top 3, now here me out.
1. Natsu

2. Zeref

3. Acno

Natsu is above Acno for everything Mitch already said

Now hear me out on two-three

For me personally, Acno has literally zero way in any of his forms to actually kill Zeref due to regen+Immortality.

In this case, Time Paradoxing is actually a viable win technique as he has the knowledge necessary to paradox Acnologia, it would be a bitter sweet victory, but a victory nonetheless
this

Wow, it's been a while, alright next list, top 5 magics you would want to have in real life

Mine

1. Age Seal (Duh)

2. Zeref's Time Reverssal

3. Dragon Slayer Magic

4. Command T

5. Zash's Mind Control

1. Zeref's Post FH Time Magic in general tbh

2. Acnologia's version of DS Magic

3.Zash's Mind Control

4. White Dragon Slayer Magic

5. Any other Slayer Magic

I mean, Zeref has all of that and more. You could die without activating timestop, but with FH time manip you can just reverse back and keep on moving.

yeah, it would really suck to be able to stop time and then dying because of something you didn't see coming and wouldn't be to stop time for

1. Fairy Heart (because throwing around infinite magic is fun in and of itself. Plus it leaves the option to make my own magic)

2. Irene's Enchantment (too OP)

3. Randi's Command T (I am a Windows guy but can accept Apple for this)

4. Laxus' lightning magic (lightning is the coolest element)

5. Erza's Gate of Bab - I mean uh Requip (ZASHOO)

Back