• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fallen Heroes (Arthas VS Anakin)

Which takes him sensing it and doing a movement, Arthas can just point Frostmourne or think in that time.
That doesn't make sense. Precog will allow Anakin to react quickly before Artahs even makes a move, by the time he decides his attack he just gets rip apart.

You also mentioned Arthas not always starting with hax, so their is a chance he goes with melee and dies.

It ultimately depends on how they start. Still voting incon

That doesn't make sense. Precog will allow Anakin to react quickly before Artahs even makes a move, by the time he decides his attack he just gets rip apart.

You also mentioned Arthas not always starting with hax, so their is a chance he goes with melee and dies.

It ultimately depends on how they start. Still voting incon
Anakin needs to think in response to his precog, and then make a gesture to try to win.

2/3 times Arthas winning is still over 50% and as such doesn't qualify for incon

Yes, but it isn't accepted so we can't use it here
Weird since it's the only 5-B calc and has been used on some threads...
Anakin needs to think in response to his precog, and then make a gesture to try to win.

2/3 times Arthas winning is still over 50% and as such doesn't qualify for incon
Jedi literally react to attacks before they happen, it's one of the reasons they can react to multiple blaster shots aside from speed. Anakin would easily act before he makes a move, that's literally his precog works on combat.

Jedi literally react to attacks before they happen, it's one of the reasons they can react to multiple blaster shots aside from speed. Anakin would easily act before he makes a move, that's literally his precog works on combat.
Sometimes they do. Other times they dont, but to be fair, I am far, FAR more experienced in canon then I am Legends, but I recall Darth Nox just not precogging getting their ass knocked out by Thanaton, a Sith getting her shit rocked by a bounty hunter, a Jedi getting his shit rocked by a bounty hunter(This actually happens multiple times), the list goes on.

Star Wars precog isn't the end all be all people make it out to be.

Sometimes they do. Other times they dont, but to be fair, I am far, FAR more experienced in canon then I am Legends, but I recall Darth Nox just not precogging getting their ass knocked out by Thanaton, a Sith getting her shit rocked by a bounty hunter, a Jedi getting his shit rocked by a bounty hunter(This actually happens multiple times), the list goes on.

Star Wars precog isn't the end all be all people make it out to be.
Yeah I agree with this, but it does add a layer of unpredictability to the fight. The chances of Anakin precoging is still high

Going by Anakin massively upscaling from 82 zettatons, how strong is Arthas in comparison for his scaling chain?
Pretty much what you'd expect(Remember that time Arthas ****** Illidan up? Lol), not like AP mattered in the first place
Yeah I agree with this, but it does add a layer of unpredictability to the fight. The chances of Anakin precoging is still high
Ok.

AP seems relatively even then, I did a recount of the votes and it seems like the people we got for Arthas are (Reaper, Noninho, Artorimachi, Noisy, and Great Sage) Inconclusive with Doggo as they changed their vote from Arthas so that leaves us with like 5 for Arthas and 1 Inconclusive. I didn't count Weekly because I'm not sure if he voted or not while Reaper was more explicit and active in his opinions

Back