• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

SBA

main-qimg-ffa32137d16565ad856ad8a9e698aa20-lq
285579.jpg

Last edited:
Did it reach a conclusion?
not really lol but everyone was saying how void shiki outhaxes
And if it did, what's changed since then?
void shiki does not have acausality 5 anymore coz of this thread

and transduality/nonduality does not grant you immunity to things unless stated

i think this will be incon because of featherine's annoying plot manip

it will stop her from losing this fight

and transduality/nonduality does not grant you immunity to things unless stated
Transduality by default makes you immune. She has transduality.

Doesn't Void Shiki stomp cuz of transduality? And pretty much everything Featherine has, Shiki simply ignores.
Also, Plot manip is pointless in this matchup since both characters have it.

I know.

Other characters with Plot manip in the verse. Void Shiki owns all the abilities in the verse.
who has plot manip in nasu

if someone has plot manip in nasu, wouldn't that mean void shiki resists Featherine's plot manip? Unless Featherine's plot hax is stronger

who has plot manip in nasu
Solomon/Goetia, Kischur Zelretch, Author servants(Shakespeare, etc).
if someone has plot manip in nasu, wouldn't that mean void shiki resists Featherine's plot manip? Unless Featherine's plot hax is stronger
Goetia's plot hax is basically the entirety of Salem with trials with the outer gods and stuff. Pretty crazy if you ask me. And yeah, Shiki would resist Featherine's plot hax.

not really lol but everyone was saying how void shiki outhaxes

void shiki does not have acausality 5 anymore coz of this thread
It was decided here
Void Shiki gets her aca 5 from swirl of the root but the root does not have aca 5 anymore

Looking at the requirements, I don't see how the root shouldn't be type 5? Kinda confused.

Looking at the requirements, I don't see how the root shouldn't be type 5? Kinda confused.
to qualify you need to have some statements that you're beyond causality to the point of being an unchangeable entity (essentially being unaffected by anything and everything that would affect the world in some way shape or form

to qualify you need to have some statements that you're beyond causality to the point of being an unchangeable entity (essentially being unaffected by anything and everything that would affect the world in some way shape or form
And that is what the root is.

And that is what the root is.
Yeah, if ND type 3 just gives you aca type 5 but at that point featherine you might as well her aca type 5 just for transcending the realm of witches which already transcends the concept of spacetime.
I consider both having old nebulous reasons for aca type 5 both don't fit the standard cause the metaphysical jargon boogalo is unavoidable

Back