• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Finn Bálor struggles against the Struggler

Guts has fought 100 enemies while injured while in pitch black night while losing severe amounts of blood.

He can fight with the lights off.

So what exactly is The Demon’s win-con? It’s basically just Finn with higher AP because neither of The Demon’s hax find use here. He probably can’t lift Guts for the 1916, will struggle to properly damage his armour, and get cuts through like Swiss Cheese at the slightest mis-step. At least in other matches where Finn has dealt with sword users and come out with a decent result they’ve been impractical in their choice of sword or themselves could easily fall victim to finishers. The only possible thing here is the Coup De Grâce, and planting someone of Gut’s determination will prove near impossible

Why is Armor relevant here, again? Cause, ya know, it's equal to Guts' own durability physically. It's like if a wrestler used a chair to block an attack lol

I don't see Gut's armour really being a big deal here, its durability is basically the same as Guts and The Demon usually attacks the head (I think)
Edit: Ninjaed. Again.

Why is Armor relevant here, again? Cause, ya know, it's equal to Guts' own durability physically. It's like if a wrestler used a chair to block an attack lol
It’s not. Gut’s armour scales to withstanding an “onslaught” of attacks from the second form of someone equal to Guts’ that is well above their initial (and thus Guts’) AP and Dura

Or, he usually has a helmet. He's been shown multiple times to wear a helmet in battle in Golden Age.

It’s not. Gut’s armour scales to withstanding an “onslaught” of attacks from the second form of someone equal to Guts’ that is well above their initial (and thus Guts’) AP and Dura
Guts survived Wyald's attacks, but he was not unharmed. Wyald was ultimately physically superior and Guts was severely injured attempting to defeat him.

I don't know what the 1916 or the Coop de grass is

what they do
1916 and Coup De Grâce are Finn’s finishers. 1916 is a simple hoist up and slam down, Coup De Grâce is a double footed stomp from the top rope of the ring (or any other significant vantage point)

Guts survived Wyald's attacks, but he was not unharmed. Wyald was ultimately physically superior and Guts was severely injured attempting to defeat him.
Yes, but if Guts only walks away with injuries from an “onslaught” Wyald, how does he die to The Demon? Also the armour has to have higher dura than Gut’s AP because it scales to Wyald on the profile, not him.

Yes, but if Guts only walks away with injuries from an “onslaught” Wyald, how does he die to The Demon? Also the armour has to have higher dura than Gut’s AP because it scales to Wyald on the profile, not him.
I said "severe" injuries. Guts was pretty much bleeding everywhere and on his last ropes, and he didn't even win against the guy. It's definitely a pretty decent downscale.

Guts does win. In like... 8 out of 10 scenarios here.

I'm just trying to argue that there is fairness here.

Me when most of my 9-As are too ****** for matches with WWE

4ohrq6.jpg

Back