• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortnite | The Strongest Verse of Today (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT /srs)

"The world of Fortnite has never seen such power! Four powerful and iconic Dragon Ball Super characters, Son Goku, Vegeta, Bulma, and Beerus, have arrived in-game…"

Does this mean that we're going to get Low 1-A Goku? Please let it be so.
Likely Flowery Language. One of the standards for fortnite crossovers is you're going to need proof that Goku, Gojo, etc. contributed to the story in a way that is substantial enough for a separate profile.

For example, Peter Griffin and Katara are story relevant NPCs

Likely Flowery Language. One of the standards for fortnite crossovers is you're going to need proof that Goku, Gojo, etc. contributed to the story in a way that is substantial enough for a separate profile.

For example, Peter Griffin and Katara are story relevant NPCs
I wasn't being serious with that comment, lol, I just find the idea of there being an argument to be made that there can be Outerversal DB characters funny. Hence why my sentence was crossed.

On a more serious note since I already commented, might as well give my thoughts: I don't have any knowledge in regards to how we treat the validity of crossovers, but if DC and Marvel treat the crossovers as being canon and something that's referenced in subsequent events after the fact then I have no reason to disagree with what's being proposed.

....low 1-A Peter Griffin?
ljf6gkswjcqa1.jpg

Last edited:
From what I've seen the Zero Point can't be above Low 1-A because lower reality beings can interact with it, which is a major anti-feat that disqualifies it from 1-A or above. Though DC and Marvel look to have some inter-canon relation I can't comment on it too much because I don't have too much involvement with those series, but I do know that even if we do consider them canon to Fortnite that doesn't mean we can do so to every series it crosses over with because other companies might not have the same opinion so they would need their own confirmation of canonicity.

From what I've seen the Zero Point can't be above Low 1-A because lower reality beings can interact with it, which is a major anti-feat that disqualifies it from 1-A or above. Though DC and Marvel look to have some inter-canon relation I can't comment on it too much because I don't have too much involvement with those series, but I do know that even if we do consider them canon to Fortnite that doesn't mean we can do so to every series it crosses over with because other companies might not have the same opinion so they would need their own confirmation of canonicity.
I'm fine with it capping out at Low 1-A if that's the logical route to take with the new standards. I wouldn't be 100% certain that "Lower Reality Beings" can interact with it, or at least in the way you think.

When someone wins the Battle Royale or enters the Zero Point, it's equivalent to "ascending" in a way. You become unbound by the Loop and it's effects, essentially entering a realm beyond (since once you unloop yourself you're on the same Reality Zero island, just no Battle Royale for you.)

I believe the zero point and the nothing are also described as primordial (in the sense that they have existed since the beginning), IDK if that helps the case but that's athing.

Wonder if the Fortnite anti-feat also makes Marvel unable to go above Low 1-A
I'd think not, this just means the max Fortnite can go is Low 1-A and that the 1-A and 0 entities of DC and Marvel are above the zero point, although given it's regularly established that the Zero Point encompasses everything maybe that could spell disaster.......

For the shell to contain the Zero Point's energy must mean it is on a equal reality to the Zero Point, for the Mecha Team Leader to interact with the shell must mean they are on a equal reality to it, anyone who shoots at the Mecha Team Leader and damages them or harnesses the Zero Points energy to do this or that, they must be on equal reality.

However, you can only really stretch this logic that everything scales to the Zero Point's reality so far, in which case it becomes a massive anti-feat to the Zero Point that prevents it from being an actual higher reality (1-A) and so it has to be max Low 1-A.

For the shell to contain the Zero Point's energy must mean it is on a equal reality to the Zero Point, for the Mecha Team Leader to interact with the shell must mean they are on a equal reality to it, anyone who shoots at the Mecha Team Leader and damages them or harnesses the Zero Points energy to do this or that, they must be on equal reality.

However, you can only really stretch this logic that everything scales to the Zero Point's reality so far, in which case it becomes a massive anti-feat to the Zero Point that prevents it from being an actual higher reality (1-A) and so it has to be max Low 1-A.
Hmmm... I see. So in order for this to pass, Forntite would at MAX be Low 1-A?

If those are the standards, then I'm fine with that. I won't dip my toes too much into Tier 1 things so, if that's how it works, I believe you.

To this though
I'm fine with it capping out at Low 1-A if that's the logical route to take with the new standards. I wouldn't be 100% certain that "Lower Reality Beings" can interact with it, or at least in the way you think.

When someone wins the Battle Royale or enters the Zero Point, it's equivalent to "ascending" in a way. You become unbound by the Loop and it's effects, essentially entering a realm beyond (since once you unloop yourself you're on the same Reality Zero island, just no Battle Royale for you.)
There is a difference between the Loopers and People outside the loop. For people outside the loop the zero point is basically their path to ascension in the world outside the loop.

I dislike the crossover scaling, but if it is accepted then Low 1-A is where I see it topping out as.
Yeah, I sent further proof in the last page of Marvel acknowledging it as canon, so, crossover/crossverse scaling is indeed a fortnite thing.

But as Gatememer raised, it's not a universal thing, only verses which reference the events of fortnite in some capacity would count towards Fortnite's cosmology.

If you are going to upgrade Loopers (Fortnite Goku, Gojo, Kratos, Peter Griffin) to Low 1-A, you do not need to open a separate profile for each of them, there is generally a profile that covers all of them. But a separate profile is required for Jonesy because the Loopers profile covers him too.

If you are going to upgrade Loopers (Fortnite Goku, Gojo, Kratos, Peter Griffin) to Low 1-A, you do not need to open a separate profile for each of them, there is generally a profile that covers all of them. But a separate profile is required for Jonesy because the Loopers profile covers him too.
I mean, yeah. But the loopers don't scale to Low 1-A. They don't have as many Zero POint featsas the others do. Looper just needs to be updated in general that shit is outdated.

Back