• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieren: Beyond Journey's End Discussion Thread

Not really as the calc itself was still rejected plus outlier
I'm unserious, it doesn't even fulfill any requirements beyond looking like a black hole. It'd only be BHC.

Tier 7 meta is in full swing with the most recent chapter's statement.

tbf I think it is a black hole, but like, that just makes it worse given how big an outlier that'd be unless Frieren goes full ass DBZ and power cliffs every ch.

that doesnt even say anything
also it'd still be an outlier but like, that LITERALLY doesnt tell us anything beyond they sent went bro the bare minimum which every anime production does
I’m not talking about blackhole tbh, I’m just thinking of the Zoltraak destruction feats that aren’t really shown in the manga

In the very chapter that explains Zoltraak, Fern gets hit directly and suffers no consequence 💔

The current Magic page has several issues that need sorted (Zoltraak, no. of layers, RW instead of SR)

I made a match for Frieren. Although... Taking a glance at this thread, methinks there might be a CRT for this verse coming up that can add stuff for her, so... my b, imao.

Looking over the Frieren Magic page, I'm thinking these are the things that'll need to be changed in the future;
  • Superhuman Physical Characteristics should probably specify superhuman speed.
  • Resistance Negation shouldn't have any layers.
  • I don't think being able to alter attack trajectories is a homing attack, right?
  • Deconstruction/Durability Negation needs removed completely, the Demons disperse into Mana naturally after death, and the other justifications use Reelseiden scans despite talking about Zoltraak.
  • Limited Reality Warping should be replaced with Subjective Reality.
  • Resistance to dura neg/decon and layers need removed, for the same reasons as above.
  • The resistances to ice manip, water manip, blood manip, & body puppetry are totally unjustified, and are based in either an inability for a Mage to imagine controlling water in a body, or in just the basic resistance to Magic granted by great Mana.

Back