• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garrosh Hellscream attempts to solo your verse

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
I feel like shit and I'm bored, so this is gonna be low-quality.

Base Garrosh is deposited into the verse with 0 prep, prior knowledge, or anything else, but speed is optionally equal
Base Garrosh is deposited into the verse with 6 months of prep, full prior knowledge, and speed is optionally equal
Base Garrosh is deposited into the verse with 0 prep, prior knowledge, or anything else, but Garrosh's stats are equal with the strongest individual he's "fighting"
Base Garrosh is deposited into the verse with 6 months of prep, full prior knowledge, and Garrosh's stats are equal with the strongest individual he's "fighting"
Y'Sharaaj Empowered Garrosh is deposited into the verse with 0 prep, prior knowledge, or anything else, but speed is optionally equal
Y'Sharaaj Empowered Garrosh is deposited into the verse with 6 months of prep, full prior knowledge, and speed is optionally equal
Y'Sharaaj Empowered Garrosh is deposited into the verse with 0 prep, prior knowledge, or anything else, but Garrosh's stats are equal with the strongest individual he's "fighting"
Y'Sharaaj Empowered Garrosh is deposited into the verse with 6 months of prep, full prior knowledge, and Garrosh's stats are equal with the strongest individual he's "fighting"

Last edited:
Im not gonna throw him into any of my higher tier verses, because that would be mean as all hell. Actually, im pretty sure most of the verse im into smoke him, except for Darkest Dungeon

Im not gonna throw him into any of my higher tier verses, because that would be mean as all hell. Actually, im pretty sure most of the verse im into smoke him, except for Darkest Dungeon
That is why the speed equal and prior knowledge+prep time rounds are there.

Screw it, i think im gonna throw him into Lob Corp. Minus the passive 4D fearhax, we wont be accounting for those here (because then it wouldnt be fun and i dont wanna type "lmao fear hax" over and over)

Round 1: Depending on where he's dropped, he's going to either be smoked by a group of Agents (who are going to think he's an Abno), or, get mauled to death by most Abnos.

Round 2: With prep time, and knowledge, he should know how certain Abnos work to not proc their very powerful abilities, and should know which one's he shouldnt go after. Agents with ALEPH gear (or the Rabbit Team) are still going to gank him though

Round 3: The strongest characters of Lob Corp would be Gebura, Binah, WhiteNight, and Apoc Bird, and in base form.....yeah. Im sure hes gonna put up a damn good fight though

Round 4: Now this is where shit is gonna get interesting, with full knowledge and prep, he's going to be possibly be able to kill ALEPH geared Agents and the Rabbit Squad, though the 4 above mentioned character would still wipe

Round 5: He's going to realistically AP stomp the Agents and Rabbit Team, perhaps even Gebura/Binah at this point, but their hax might be able to let them pull through. Maybe

Round 6-8: Im just gonna put these three all here, because at this point he should realistically have no problems fighting Apoc Bird or WhiteNight, but uh- ya know, funny bullshit hax go brrrrr, the funny

I think this is accurate looking at profiles n whatnot

Nice

I should note that Garrosh's preparation is pretty much making a crap ton of bombs and Siege weapons capable of turning capital cities into craters in two instances.

And then things like the Iron Juggernaut.
Iron_Juggernaunt_HHoW.jpg

Hm yes, lets prep giant bombs and siege weaponry that can destroy buildings
In a building full of Abnormalities that can kill you every which way and more

Seems legit

Hm yes, lets prep giant bombs and siege weaponry that can destroy buildings
In a building full of Abnormalities that can kill you every which way and more

Seems legit
TBF I kinda assumed he'd be prepping in his own verse cause like, on his own Garrosh has 0 engineering feats, he just carries schematics and shit

Fair enough, but yeah, i think ive given him at least some justice when it comes to Lob Corp. Granted, most Abnos would smoke him, so i just mentioned Employees, the Rabbit Team, Gebura/Binah, and then WhiteNight/Apoc Bird (those four are technically boss battles soooo)

Nah, most of my other verses even with all of the rounds would just smoke him
I got Terraria, Touhou, Epic Battle Fantasy, and Darkest Dungeon is.....debatable, but The Sleeper/Heart of Darkness would kinda wall him

40K: Basically all rounds he stomps anyone he physically fights until a half-competent psyker blasts his soul into the Warp

cb196d8599f03e7ba5e38defe7655d64.jpg

Jokes aside, let's do Woody Woodypecker sinse Totally Accurate Battle Simulator is stomped in all cenarios lol
  1. He loses, all thouse sun busters would just turn him into a fine paste
  2. Having prior knoldge will not help much against the bullshit like a army of mars termites with EE or buzz rippping trough space
  3. Okay, the stats being low 2-C will help, but ye... he is destroyed when fighting Woody and Buzz with all the bull they can pull and will pull
  4. same as before
  5. same
  6. same
  7. same
  8. same
I was going to do another verse but... meh

Back