• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garry's Mod Discussion Thread

Guess I'll be the first to actually post something here.

There's some progress that I made in the TF2 FreakShow stats. Firstly is a pretty decent Hypersonic feat that scales to some of the top tiers like Cupcake and Christian (though the latter was via accelerated development) and I also got an LS value for first ever feat, getting Class 10

Another thing I got is some calcs that may effect the tiering of the Pre-2014 Extended Canon Key, which includes Crazy Machine causing and surviving a factory exploding with him in the epicenter (8-B) and Christian possibly surviving a nuclear blast (Low 7-C), although it's unclear whether or not he did survive it. There's also Seeman mimicking Seeldiers Aura that causes a pretty decent explosion

Basically, this means that the only current FreakShow profile, the main monster, will have his first key LS upgraded and in his second key his speed will be upgraded to Hypersonic (though I'll probably need to figure out how to format the stats of the other freaks because of this) and his AP will lose the 9-B+, but will gain likely City Block and possibly Small Town, given that he has fought Christian semi-frequently and he fought Mutated Burger in his debut video (Volume Warning), who was an equal match for Crazy Machine

Holy crap gmod hi!

anyways I feel like we could make profiles for quite a few Gmod YouTubers like NecrosVideos, right?
If you want to! I was planning on reworking the Vanoss Profile to be focused more on the GMod content he has made, but I haven't gotten to it yet. I do have a unfinished sandbox for Soundsmith's GMod incarnation though, so that's something?

I was also planning on calculating a Black Hole feat for that Infinity Gauntlet addon that was really popular, I already calculated a few addon feats which have given impressive results.

I have been thinking about creating more profiles for the FreakShow-verse such like Vagineer, Dic Soupcan, Christian Brutal Sniper, Weaselcake, and etc. since there's only 3 (5 if you count the Pootis Engage's profiles) TF2 FreakShow's profile so far.

Last edited:
Started working on a Intelligent Heavy's and Sewer Medic's profile in my sandboxes.
Intelligent Heavy's Profile (Working on this)
Sewer Medic's Profile

Gonna start continuing making more FreakShow profiles for the lower/mid-tiered Freaks.
I'm also working on a sandbox for Christian Brutal Sniper. I just finished working on the main statistics and references, so I'm planning to finish the remaining statistics and abilities.

I also expanded the ability list for Extended Canon Painis Cupcake a little bit. He's now over a thousand years old

hello chat, i'm currently working on profiles for Kitty0706's Elliot Goes to School, and I was wondering what everyone's thoughts on the validity of using Merry Christmas Elliot, a short that includes Elliot, and even has Kitty's involvement, however nothing really proves that it's canon outside of Mr. Higglesworth making a brief cameo, complete with a similar voice. the short itself would bump him up a few tiers thanks to him tanking a bomb that had stock footage of a nuclear explosion

if we're generally at an agreement, i'll probably add the short. but everything regarding the main series is done, and i have calculations for notable feats

hello chat, i'm currently working on profiles for Kitty0706's Elliot Goes to School, and I was wondering what everyone's thoughts on the validity of using Merry Christmas Elliot, a short that includes Elliot, and even has Kitty's involvement, however nothing really proves that it's canon outside of Mr. Higglesworth making a brief cameo, complete with a similar voice. the short itself would bump him up a few tiers thanks to him tanking a bomb that had stock footage of a nuclear explosion

if we're generally at an agreement, i'll probably add the short. but everything regarding the main series is done, and i have calculations for notable feats
I'm not familiar with any of Kitty's works except for Team Fabulous 2, but given Kitty0706 was involved with the video I'd considered canon. Worst-case scenario, you could still put the short's info into a seperate key I think.

Also Dwarf Star Addons lol. I wonder if the Player could scale to the Half-Life/Portal's cosmology (or Stanley Parable's cosmology) if we consider mounted games "canon" to Gmod (I mean, the profile already uses Gold Buildings, HL:Source NPCs and Combine Hunters which I'm pretty sure wouldn't be possible without mounting the respective games those textures, models, etc come from)

Updated it and added new calcs in which I got 8-C and 8-A results. Pretty insane from a jump in tier ngl
Commented on it. Pretty good calcs, don't seem to have much or any errors at all. Tell me if there's any feats that you wanna help with.

Also our TF2 Freakshow sandboxes have been pretty much abandoned since July, and since that time I've been looking for potential feats. I have actually found a few feats by looking on the FreakShow wiki but I'm also gonna calc Demopan knocking Intelligent Heavy far away and probably Demopan's reaction feat from the same episode as well so we get some stuff for the lower tiers.

Decided to do some digging throughout the TF2's Freaks wiki and Youtube Videos they appeared in, here's what the I found:
That's what from I got atleast

Decided to do some digging throughout the TF2's Freaks wiki and Youtube Videos they appeared in, here's what the I found:
Interesting findings! I already did two lazy calcs for the Minifett videos (and will probably do ones that require more effort) and I did some for the Freak Fight between Demopan and Intelligent Heavy which... weren't really that impressive aside from speed, but I'm pretty sure even that will be underwhelming when calculating speed feats in the Creator Canon.
Them both flying through space with the van would also grant resistance to temperatures and radiation, which is explained in the Space Survival page that... exists? There seems to be supporting evidence for them having done space travel frequently and this would also grant a speed feat, given that the van has to be fast enough to leave the planet's atmosphere (Escape Velocity, which is around 11200 m/s for Earth) and to travel between planets.

And to be honest, the "Unofficial Rankings" thing makes me less confident in using the rankings for scaling. We should preferable find and prioritize feats for them, if possible. I did put Saris' statements about Painis Cupcake being the "neutral pinnacle" in his feats section though, so that's good.

Also, I don't know what Heavy "breaking the bonds of his world" means.

do you guys think we could potentially remove type 4 Immortality from the gmod player? it's likely game mechanics
no those things are just. things the player can do normally and on command? respawning is a common thing in games and is almost never canon
The Player also respawns on command and it's also required for the shapeshifting (playermodels) to work for some reason...

There's also TTT where respawning and noclipping are not available to the Player due to not being intended features for the gamemode. Plus the ability fits someone whose purpose is being a sandbox player avatar (sorta like Steve)

So for a month I've been calculating some feats for TF2 FreakShow, which offers a serious upgrade to most of the characters/technology (but also some supporting feats), and they are:
Surprisingly, most of the Tier 7 feats are done by standard mercenaries and not the freaks themselves, giving it some real impressive upscaling potential. I'm also pretty sure I can get an LS upgrade with the Engineer leaping feat by doing something similar to this calc. EDIT: Calced it, got Class M

Oh and there's this channel, which I think can also give solid upgrades and feats for freaks if they were calculated. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Back