• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Godzilla Discussion

You know what sucks?

Everyone on social media saying Shin Godzilla is stronger than MonsterVerse Godzilla, when Shin is like the second weakest here
Shin Goji is the "potential man" of all Godzillas. Most of his wank comes from concept art lmfao. That's just sad.

Also the whole Shin Godzilla becoming a universe thing is probably false? Like I can't find anything that suggests that, and the highest thing I've seen Shin Goji evolve into is some weird eldritch goddess that has no feats

Shin Goji is the "potential man" of all Godzillas. Most of his wank comes from concept art lmfao. That's just sad.

Also the whole Shin Godzilla becoming a universe thing is probably false? Like I can't find anything that suggests that, and the highest thing I've seen Shin Goji evolve into is some weird eldritch goddess that has no feats
His wank comes from a book that nobody gives scans of.
It is the epitome of "trust me bro"

They really need to make another Shin movie so that all the people can be satisfied. That being said, a lot of these supposed evolutions are concepts at best.
His wank comes from a book that nobody gives scans of.
It is the epitome of "trust me bro"
Otherwise, his fourth form alone is just really wanked.

Huge ass explosions are more on the nose with presentation, tbh. There's also splitting the clouds for Monsterverse Godzilla, IIRC.
How big you think the storm was? I don't think it will change the rating, but just wondering.
To be fair I do see most saying that physically Monsterverse Goji is stronger than Minus One, its just them saying the Minus Ones breath is stronger.
Yeah, they didn't watch all the movies, GMK has this

Ah, my bad, I thought you meant the many storms King Ghidorah created in the second movie.

Hmmm... dunno, it seemed to cover Guanabara Bay and the close parts of Rio from what I remember.
Assuming they're nimbostratus clouds, and even assuming it covers Guanabara Bay and Rio, I don’t think it gets quite to Tier 6 when it comes to Godzilla clearing it. If it does, it’s barely.

Back