• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
his MK mode also shouldn't regen stamina
really tho? i couldnt really tell what you're talking about, but im pretty sure MK mode got plenty recorvery feat- or not really recorvery, just straight up adds more strength to the fatigue mori

really tho? i couldnt really tell what you're talking about, but im pretty sure MK mode got plenty recorvery feat- or not really recorvery, just straight up adds more strength to the fatigue mori
if it does, go get scans of it doing so.
i just gathered a bunch of scans of it NOT doing so, considering he could barely stand, could barely move to dodge the hits of someone he called "slow" and literally fell asleep once all was said and done.

fatigued mori being stronger supports my point of "his damage and exhaustion did not nerf him to arc 3 levels of strength"

Last edited:
for the record, when satan broke it [ch291], yeoui was already damaged. mori says so. [ch291].
You are using the recap at the start of every chapter which takes panels/scenes from the previous chapter and puts them at the start of the next. You are using chapter 291’s recap which is format with the breaking of Yeoui and then the panels of when Mori is talking about the gourd being cracked when he fought the three gods. When looking at the previous chapter 290 with the full scene, context and all the text we can see this the case:

Mori’s Yeoui gets broken by Satan after a 52x amp, Mori then summons a lightning to hit Satan, Mori then tries to absorb Satan with the Gourd, but doesn’t as he blocks it and says “you know very well that you can’t trap me in a gourd bottle that’s already broken”, with visible cracks. It then goes the next page to Mori remembering when it got broken and remembers “It got cracked when I used the three godly weapons” and says to Satan “that’s right I wasn’t trying to absorb you”.

When looking at the scans of the recap you sent it’s the identical one of this conversation and also says that’s right I wasn’t trying to absorb you”, Unless Yeoui can absorb people like the gourd, you are misrepresenting the scene and conversation with the recap from 291 which has missing panels to make it look liek it's referring to the Yeoui.
if yeoui is relative to the user's dura as it is with their AP, then it should be relative to mori, who immediately ate blows from 52x satan. [ch291] you could make the argument that mori hadn't AD'd yet, which is fair, so i don't really mind on this one. Yeoui would just be far more durable than the dura of whoever's using it.
This was discussed a in the multipliers CRT, but to break it down. Mori was not “eating” those blows, he was being completely overwhelmed in power and speed and couldn’t do anything. Mori doesn’t have to blow up from hits to show he isn’t comparable to them.

While I do believe that the durability is relative, Mori and the Yeoui are different. The Yeoui is a solid stone pillar (dragon bone to be more accurate) that is rigid and brittle material and not able to move freely, like other rigid and brittle rocky materials if enough force is applied it will break and shatter, while Mori essentially has a human body, with fats and muscles and flexibility in the body. Mori’s body would naturally minimize damage through head turns or flexing the body like our bodies but the Yeoui can’t so it will instantly break. The best example I can think of is:

Like how a martial artist can break stones with their hands but when hitting people, the person doesn’t get a hole blown into them and his knocked back or knocked out. I hope the point came across. I guess another example I could make is dropping a slab of stones from a height, they will shatter, while if a person fell, they wouldn’t shatter, albeit still suffer injuries. It shatters causes its a hard rigid material while the human body is softer and more absorbent and freely movable.

That which doesn't bend breaks. The Yeoui is brittle, hard and rigid so it doesn't bend naturally, therefore it does break easier. Flesh bends, so it doesn't break.
a large part of this paragraph is basically saying "mori was beaten up to high hell and back" which, y'know, i never disagreed with. it's the crux of BOTH our points, just where we differ is that i don't think mori being so damn roughed up is enough to nuke his stats to the extent you think they are.
I feel that you are focusing the “beating up” part still. Mori is weakened because he is tired and injured at the moment. Mori then further tanks his stats himself by cloning himself, and even then, he is still tanking his stats by holding back to converse energy to fight against Satan. Which is why going to 1/3 of his clones allows him to use more power to fight the 3 gods a molly whop them.

I might be misreading this point but it feels like you are only thinking that his stats are only down from being beat up, but all of the things (Beaten up, clones, holding back) are all doing it.
as for the second half - mori (reducing the number of clones to be expending less energy sustaining them) > mori (burning energy sustaining the clones)
i don't see what the point is here, i agree with you. mori is stronger when dividing his strength between fewer clones, sure.
Relates back to the previous point, the less clones he has the more energy and strength he is able to exert. Tl;dr Mori is nerfing himself on top of being beaten up to conserve strength.
"pinning down his foot" - knees don't bend like that.
also seungcheol, who you know has insane analytical ability, said "probably that his leg is broken cuz daewi went crazy on it" [ch37]
also, i feel like calling the damage he got from blue dragon "deep skin cuts" is also clearly underselling it. yes, he got wounds all over, but also had multiple blood spots on his shirt and was spitting up blood. it CLEARLY did more damage than just some superficial flesh wounds.

if you want an example, remember when after getting a hole poked in his chest [ch21] that by all means should have killed him, mujin explicitly called a vital point [ch21] and also explicitly wasn't healing [ch21], he went to fold Q with relative ease? [ch22] compare how spry and springy he is here to after getting hit by one (1) wave of blue dragon.

this isn't a major point but i thought it was really odd you basically chose to say "nuh uh that wasn't breaking his leg and also it was just flesh wounds" like lol no
I wouldn’t be sure that the leg is broken as he steps on it more so the side and back which is why he does down. Seungcheol also says “Probably” which means he isn’t 100% certain but there’s a chance it is. Furthermore, you can try it yourself just lean your leg inwards and down and you’ll be able to bend it like Mori’s, but before anything I have played sports and done training before so maybe that’s why I am able to do it. Also, the Deep cuts/lacerations are cuts deep enough to reach the muscle layer, with veins being around a couple millimeters deep, while the muscle layer is about 1.2cm. I would say they are deep cuts.
The pressure point attack is more deadly than the Blue wave, as it directly targets vital pressure points in the body where as the blue wave is essentially strong winds that cut. But you are also misrepresenting the case with Mori here, Mori Survived because the the vital point attack wasn't prefect, Mori counters it by not letting it complete reach his heart and not only that despite the state his body is in, Mori ate a divine pellet that unleashed his hidden power and why he was beating a suppressed Q. Just because its less messy doesn't mean its less deadly.

Like you said not really a major point and kinda going off track

idunno if this is a valid comparison. you're talking about someone who JUST awakened a new powerset/transformation being able to control it better after some time versus someone becoming RIDICULOUSLY weaker because they're just very beat up.
even the scan you bring up has mori using yeoui right after where you say he "couldn't wield and control it".
(he summons it down from the moon.) (tries to pick it up, doesn't budge.) (he then, immediately after, uses it anyway.) [ch109]
his MK mode also shouldn't regen stamina, considering he - still in MK mode, see the loop around his forehead [ch110] - could barely stand after and needed the support of ilpyo, daewi and mira [ch110] to help fend off against tam-possessed jegal. he says "all i can do now", the part where he picks it back up after jegal is gone has him saying the headband is tightening (i.e LOW ON POWER).
I guess we disagree here. We see Mori summon the Yeoui and at best he is only able to tilt it with using all of his strength that he has left in that moment. He then uses its size manipulating abilities to attack Jegal and fails to in strength and control of the handling the Yeoui causing it to drop (Might be out of order cuz imgur). After defeating Jegal with his lightning, Mori unable to stand properly as he has consumed too much of his strength and energy, with the headband is tightening on his head, Mira, Daewi and everyone else help Mori get in and land a final attack on Monster Jegal which only worked as the mage dude turned Jegal to stone. To which Mori drops to the floor all tired after, there is a brief period of him resting after fighting talking to everyone. After the brief moment Mori goes from not being able to carry the Yeoui to being able to pick it up and be ready for the next fight. The Headband also isn’t as strongly hurting as before when he was lowest in strength.

At the end of the day it comes down to if you think Mori actually think Mori lowered his strength down in his fight against the Gods and if he has quick recovery, which I believe based on what's given in the story.

Also this is not disputing the downgrade from the OP, this is discussing the scaling after it, please don't get it confused to the new people in the thread after this point.

Back