• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Shocking Match - Starlight vs Solomon Grundy (The Boys vs Batman Arkham Series)

1hkO1RP.png

• Prior knowledge of each other Otherwise Annie wouldn't know that she need to attack the heart lol.
  • Both are in-character
  • 9-A versions and speed is equalized
  • Fight takes place in the place as the Grundy fight does in Arkham City
  • Starting distance is 5 meters, with a clear line-of-sight
  • Wins by death
The Defender of Des Moines: 7 (AThe1412, Shmeatywerbenmanjenson, Marvel_Champion_07, Peppersalt43, noninho, Mariogoods, Just_Butchering)
Albino Frankenstein:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I can see a lot of issues with this, mainly due to Grundy's preference for melee and intelligence issues. Outskilled and outranged, this may be a stomp...

I can see a lot of issues with this, mainly due to Grundy's preference for melee and intelligence issues. Outskilled and outranged, this may be a stomp...
He has the strength and endurance/stamina advantage. I mean, Batman is both smarter and more skilled and still considered him a big threath.

Starlight can harm Stormfront, meaning she should scale above the likes of Lamplighter and Groundhawk, which gives her a 1.08x - 1.27x advantage in AP, not that significant since Grundy also scales above his value. What really gives her the edge here is the ability to absorb electricity from the generators (And likely from Grundy himself) and use them against him which would be effective because they are projected as blasts of concussive force (higher amounts of electricity also makes her blasts more powerful, though she'll have to turn off the generators eventually in order to put him down). Her light blasts can also blind him, making it harder for him to land hits. With that being said, Grundy does have the LS and stamina advantage so if he manages to grab Annie, she can't really do anything about it.

Last edited:
With that being said, Grundy does have the LS and stamina advantage so if he manages to grab Annie, she can't really do anything about it.
The LS advantage isnt massive enough that I'd call it an insta win

Also if Solomin did that Starlight would likely just absorb the energy inside Grundy weakening him and empowering her

Voting Starlight

Back