• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
Recently, you may have seen that the number of Spectral Destroyers has doubled in merely a few weeks time. As the "creator" of the concept, please stop. Like, seriously, it's no longer fun, not to mention the fact that adding more and more of them is only serving to ruin the little dynamic they had between them.

My next page will be:

The Rainbow Ultimate Transcended Spectral One True Creator Dictator Emperor President Above And Beyond All Concepts All Wikis And Pretty Much Everything Ever And Absolutely Infinitely Beyond (True Profile) (Infinitely Beyond Ultimately Boundlessly Omega Wanked And Omniexaggerated + Composite With Powers Of All Versions) (Ultimate Ascended God Edition) (Featuring Dante From The Devil May Cry Series)

I think this is the longest name for a character.

MaxForward said:
My next page will be:
The Rainbow Ultimate Transcended Spectral One True Creator Dictator Emperor President Above And Beyond All Concepts All Wikis And Pretty Much Everything Ever And Absolutely Infinitely Beyond (True Profile) (Infinitely Beyond Ultimately Boundlessly Omega Wanked And Omniexaggerated + Composite With Powers Of All Versions) (Ultimate Ascended God Edition) (Featuring Dante From The Devil May Cry Series)

I think this is the longest name for a character.
Please don't do that

Thank God and Allah and Buddha (But wait, hes not a god) and Ra and Odin and Zeus and Amaterasu and anybody else I might be forgetting

Seol404 said:
Thank God and Allah and Buddha (But wait, hes not a god) and Ra and Odin and Zeus and Amaterasu and anybody else I might be forgetting
The one above all

Ok, at this rate we'll be here listing all the Internoot gods till' the end of time.

What i hate about the spectral destroyers, you take an average general Godmode OC like Daniel (Wanked) you put it against a Spectral Destroyer. Somebody says that a Spectral Destroyer would win because its a Spectral Destroyer, thats the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back