• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki vs Lucius Zogratis

Well, Chakra spirit really wouldn't change anything since he can't deal with Time Manip
He couldn’t be aged pure chakra, or BFR’d with his Space-Time Ninjutsu.

I also haven’t seen any arguments that address how Lucius can get past Creation of all Things.

I also don’t really agree with the argument used to disregard Otsutsuki Time Stop resistance but I digress

Last edited:
What's the argument?
I think that he refers to "Time Stop Resistance" being listed as a possibility since other Otsutsuki like Momoshiki and Kawaki could move in frozen time, but Toneri coudn't.
Well, Chakra spirit really wouldn't change anything since he can't deal with Time Manip
It would change a lot because he can't be affected by aging attack and soul magic. It really depends on the possible Time Stop resistance

Btw, Lucius's page doesn't list his intelligence rating. Is it Gifted or Genius ? (just curious)

When has Toneri failed to move in stopped time?
Urashiki sealing him with "Palace of the Dragon King" (Boruto episode 53, timestamp 01:33, when Urashiki drops his sealing tool). It's technically a seal and Toneri's Otsutsuki blood has diluted a lot unlike Hagoromo, but I think it's still worth mentioning just in case (Toneri described it as a "Time Freeze")

Urashiki sealing him with "Palace of the Dragon King" (Boruto episode 53, timestamp 01:33, when Urashiki drops his sealing tool). It's technically a seal and Toneri's Otsutsuki blood has diluted a lot unlike Hagoromo, but I think it's still worth mentioning just in case (Toneri described it as a "Time Freeze")
Okay but why wouldn't that just make the hax layered time manip?

Back