• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Battle

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Character Stats
Female Agent
I do not own this image nor do I take any credit for it, all credit goes to the original designer

Agent (Operation Endgame)
I do not own this image nor do I take any credit for it, all credit goes to the original designer

Summary
An "Agent" is a being assigned to overlook a universe to catalogue interesting and unique species and absorb their supernatural abilities to become even stronger as a species. Every agent is connected a system that allows them to share the researched abilities to all other agents.

Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-A (Physically), 6-C to 6-B with weaponry | Low 2-C

Name:
Agents, Spooks

Origin: Operation Endgame

Classification: Agents, Scientists, Warriors

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality Types (1, 3, 4, 8), Regenerationn (Low-Godly), Power Mimicry, Matter Manipulation, Weapon Mastery, Martial Arts Mastery, Clairvoyance (via receiving information from other agents), Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Absorption | All previous powers plus Reality Warping

Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (Full power physical strikes can cause huge amounts of tectonic stress and high powered earthquakes around the entire planet) Island level to Country level with weaponry (Lower powered rounds can easily rip through beings of this size, heavier weapons can cause extreme damage to entire countries effectively leaving them chard) | Universe level+ (The timeline essentially exists because the agent does)

Speed: Infinite Speed (Melee attacks bypass the concept of distance and are seemingly impossible to to touch in combat), Lightspeed with projectiles (Uses laser based firearms) | Omnipresent (Exists at all places and times at once, within the timeline, at full power)

Lifting Strength: Class Z (Can hold tectonic plates in place) | Immeasurable

Striking Strength:
Multi-Continent Class | Immeasurable

Durability:
Multi-Continent level (Scaling from AP) | Universe level+

Stamina:
Virtually Inexhaustible | Godlike

Range: Hundreds of metres with weapons, up to hundreds of kilometres with precision strike bombardment | Universal+

Standard Equipment:

• Molecularly Controlled weapons and defensive systems that can reform based on the user's knowledge
Intelligence: Super Genius (Knows insane amounts of the universe based on its own timeline and information shared from other timelines) | Nigh-Omniscient (Knows everything about its timeline in every possible detail, and up to all timelines with sharing information with other Agents)

Weaknesses: One-Hit-Kill techniques can BFR them from the matrix, however this allows the Agent to return with the ability to become resistant to the ability | Nothing Notable

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Knowledge: Every agent has shares information and experiences like a single mind allowing them to know incredible amounts of fighting styles, knowledge of the universe, and how to fight a wide range of opponents.
  • Death of an agent: Although it's possible to it's base form, it is dependent on the reality itself existing, or anything from that reality. Even the full power avatar can only be killed outside it's own universe with the head agent dead.
  • First Contact: Upon fighting and potentially absorbing the opponents powers their is a strict system that must be followed to gain the abilities:
    • The power must be inflicted upon the Agent. If the Agent survives, the ability can be replicated freely (And by all other Agents)
    • If the ability one-shotted the Agent, the Agent must return (who amps themselves to full power) and fights against the opponent again
    • If the ability is still too much, this being posses a threat and must be dealt with by the Head Agent and a lot of Agents
    • If the opponent can't kill the full power Agent, the ability is absorbed.
    • Alternatively, killing the opponent gains all abilities (including defensive ones) and the soul, mind, or data is absorbed gaining knowledge.
Key: Base Avatar | Full Power Avatar

I also want to use the outcome of the match as part of my story as well, regardless of the outcome. I will of course allow the user to make sure I'm treating their character fairly and allow the opponent to write their side of the story too.

I don't mind fighting a character who's 5-C or near the High 6-A range.

Just going to let people know that I am open to future match-ups.

Here's a more in depth look at what I'm looking for:

High 6-A:

• Any character who has superior hax and/or strength, but is MFTL+ or slower in speed
  • Characters that have lots of hax but lack speed and/or strength.
  • A perfectly equal match up
Low 2-C:

• Characters who have a clear hax advantage, but lack speed

Back