• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

History of the Swoleverse

T_H_O_T_S_L_A_Y_E_R

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
"In the beginning there was only the Great Tree of Gyms, Yggdriswole. He soon grew bored, so he created existence by flexing on non-existence until things existed. At first, he created 3 powerful creatures to be his pets, they were called the Guardians of Swoleness, he then created a plane of existence known as the Swoleverse, in this realm only him and his chosen subjects of Swoleness are allowed."

For a time, this was all that was. But then, a new piece of history was unveiled...

Screenshot (41)

So now, with this revelation, it begs the question. What other mysteries are hidden within the Swoleverse? What is the real identity of The Three Guardians? What dark secrets lurk behind the weights of the gym? That is the purpose of this thread.

Those who are willing, join me in my quest to uncover the truth behind the Swoleverse. The search is on.

Apparently, nobody is interested in the rich lore of Swoleverse.

Savages...

Well, it's not exactly a secret, but Swolepig was a symbol of capitalist greed before he ascended to swole-hood. Who knows how much of that part of his persona remains...

Crabwhale said:
Well, it's not exactly a secret, but Swolepig was a symbol of capitalist greed before he ascended to swole-hood. Who knows how much of that part of his persona remains...
Probably quite a bit, he is still apparently able to partake in drugs and alcohol on occasion.

Maybe.

Also, can you join Chat for a second? I have something actually important to discuss.

Anywho, preferably take this to a message wall. This is one thread I actually DON'T want derailed.

Something will come soon my friend, don't you worry one bit.

BIG BULL is now officially finished. The complete lore will come later...

Back