• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HL:VRAI Profiles

Bruh… does it matter? If you know how to create the verse and profiles, go ahead and do it.
And the game seems fine and famous among it. For sure, it has a community and fandom.

If you need any help with setting up verse and profiles, give me a DM, and I will be glad to help ^^

Eh, I just know this wiki has issues with derivative works like this and stuff that may not have mainstream popularity so I wanted to make sure. Ig nobody's stopping me from just making the profiles, though there's one feat I want to calc (since I don't think we can use regular Half Life scaling), maybe a few others I missed.

I'll definitely send you a message if I ever need help though, thanks for the offer (y)

Eh, I just know this wiki has issues with derivative works like this and stuff that may not have mainstream popularity so I wanted to make sure. Ig nobody's stopping me from just making the profiles, though there's one feat I want to calc (since I don't think we can use regular Half Life scaling), maybe a few others I missed.

I'll definitely send you a message if I ever need help though, thanks for the offer (y)
No, they are drama queens, that is all. The game is literally famous. You don't need to prove anything. Same to valorant, if you have an idea about their abilities and stuff, you can create without even asking tho.

No, they are drama queens, that is all. The game is literally famous. You don't need to prove anything. Same to valorant, if you have an idea about their abilities and stuff, you can create without even asking tho.
No, I meant Half Life VR but the AI is Self-Aware is a derivative work of Half Life 1 that's just people ******* around with improv in Gmod and accidentally creating an entirely new story separate from the original Half Life. It's just a series of Youtube videos, and I know internet-based verses like that can be contentious here.

Like, I'd imagine we don't allow Tails Gets Trolled, and this is in a similar boat, so I just want confirmation before I make the profiles and end up having them deleted.

plus we already have regular half life profiles im pretty sure

No, I meant Half Life VR but the AI is Self-Aware is a derivative work of Half Life 1 that's just people ******* around with improv in Gmod and accidentally creating an entirely new story separate from the original Half Life. It's just a series of Youtube videos, and I know internet-based verses like that can be contentious here.

Like, I'd imagine we don't allow Tails Gets Trolled, and this is in a similar boat, so I just want confirmation before I make the profiles and end up having them deleted.

plus we already have regular half life profiles im pretty sure
Ohhhhhh, you are not talking about the original plot?

Ohhhhhh, you are not talking about the original plot?
No, it's an original story. It does start similarly to Half Life but as the series goes on it goes more and more off the rails. It does a lot of 4th wall breaking/metafictional stuff and a lot of characters just... do and say a lot of insane bullshit that I think would make for some interesting profiles (like one character jumping outside the boundaries of the game, realizing there's nothing beyond what the devs programmed in, and has a whole existential crisis about it).

I know we allow stuff like Red vs Blue, but IIRC that's because it's no longer a Halo machinima and more of its own thing these days.

No, it's an original story. It does start similarly to Half Life but as the series goes on it goes more and more off the rails. It does a lot of 4th wall breaking/metafictional stuff and a lot of characters just... do and say a lot of insane bullshit that I think would make for some interesting profiles (like one character jumping outside the boundaries of the game, realizing there's nothing beyond what the devs programmed in, and has a whole existential crisis about it).

I know we allow stuff like Red vs Blue, but IIRC that's because it's no longer a Halo machinima and more of its own thing these days.
And which interesting abilities do you think are viewed there? Verse cosmology tier? (just assume)

Off the top of my head, the main antagonist would have immortality (types 2, 4, 7, & 8 [and very good type 8 at that, since one of the objects he relies on only exists in the past, so you basically need time travel to effectively kill him]), empathic manipulation, flight, intangibility, body control/transformation, fire manipulation(?), resistance to radiation and time stop, and probably a lot of other stuff I missed. Other characters have stuff like varying degrees of cyborgization, 4th wall awareness, memory manipulation, perception manipulation, and presumably type 4 because everyone keeps dying and coming back.

Stat wise, I think the verse would probably cap at around 9-A via a feat of surviving an explosion that reduced about a dozen other people to bloody chunk (with most main characters being at the epicenter). It doesn't go too deep into metafictional stuff that would be actually relevant for tiering, it really is just the premise of "what if AI was self-aware and just kept ******* with this one guy in particular". Not sure about speed for now, maybe MFTL+ travel speed for one character from the aforementioned 'jumping outside the boundaries of the game itself and returning within a few second'. LS could probably get some good result based on characters briefly holding up large hydraulic presses and blast doors.

This is all just what I remember right now, I could easily find more stuff if I rewatched the series and full streams/commentary videos.

Off the top of my head, the main antagonist would have immortality (types 2, 4, 7, & 8 [and very good type 8 at that, since one of the objects he relies on only exists in the past, so you basically need time travel to effectively kill him]), empathic manipulation, flight, intangibility, body control/transformation, fire manipulation(?), resistance to radiation and time stop, and probably a lot of other stuff I missed. Other characters have stuff like varying degrees of cyborgization, 4th wall awareness, memory manipulation, perception manipulation, and presumably type 4 because everyone keeps dying and coming back.

Stat wise, I think the verse would probably cap at around 9-A via a feat of surviving an explosion that reduced about a dozen other people to bloody chunk (with most main characters being at the epicenter). It doesn't go too deep into metafictional stuff that would be actually relevant for tiering, it really is just the premise of "what if AI was self-aware and just kept ******* with this one guy in particular". Not sure about speed for now, maybe MFTL+ travel speed for one character from the aforementioned 'jumping outside the boundaries of the game itself and returning within a few second'. LS could probably get some good result based on characters briefly holding up large hydraulic presses and blast doors.

This is all just what I remember right now, I could easily find more stuff if I rewatched the series and full streams/commentary videos.
oh 9-A with good interesting feats. I am interested in creating a verse with you. Just DM me and we cool about it.

Back