• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hora Seizonsha VS Leon S Kennedy

LeonRaidenYun

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
The Horror Survivor VS The Rookie from Raccoon City

Hora Seizonsha VS Leon S Kennedy

Round 1 : HQ support allowed. All equipment allowed.

Round 2 : No support allowed. Limited to essential materials : Pistol, knife, grenades, healing items.

Battlefield : Abandoned Warehouse.

Mmmm....

I think Hora get's both rounds here. From what i'm looking at after taking a whiff of their pages, Hora beats Leon by being way faster than him and having natural Wall level potency and durability. Leon just only has likely Wall level durability but even that won't save him if he gets into close combat with Hora for a long time.

Though this only happens if they're in close combat. All i'll say is that Leon wouldn't survive for long even if he and Hora were equally skilled in CQC.

For long range/weaponary combay? I'll comment that later....

/\ I am with Cross here.

And for long range/weaponry, I say that Leon sports more varied and powerful weaponry for ranged combat, but Hora's weapon isn't bad, and considering that he is faster, Leon will die first than he can kill Hora, but it wouldn't be easy for the Horror Survivor.

Hora wins this, mid-high diff.

I just noticed that Hora isn't equipped with healing items at all. e-e Could that play a factor?

LeonRaidenYun said:
I just noticed that Hora isn't equipped with healing items at all. e-e Could that play a factor?
Possibly, but his superior speed and AP should allow him to kill/defeat Leon before needing them.

Back