• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Human level Tournament Round 1, Match 6 (Amagasa vs Sans) (GRACE)

Sans is known to rangespam while keeping himself away from being hit, especially melee moves which Amagasa appears to have her abilities based on. Even if I were to assume she were to throw her syringes at Sans, that wont work either because Sans could dodge Frisk’s gun from a distance. Hes been implied to have beaten Flowey numerous times so he should be experienced in dodging danmaku, which would make Amagasa landing a hit on Sans much more difficult. And worse, with prior knowledge, Sans would make sure to stay away from the gases and syringes.

Overall, despite how Amagasa could potentially end the fight with an instant death potion, Sans being a rangespammer would make it difficult to even reach him, and more times than not he either impales her through multiple bones or disintegrates her with Gaster Blasters to ensure she has a bad time. Voting Sans.

Hes been implied to have beaten Flowey numerous times so he should be experienced in dodging danmaku
Where does that imply that he has beaten Flowey?
I mean, Flowey says he lost every game, but even if we take that as him losing a fight against every person, Flowey was trying out all options i.e. losing on purpose.

That aside, Sans is kinda a terrible opponent for her, because... well, skeleton. No lungs, no brain, no proper biology... most of her poisons will do nothing.

Where does that imply that he has beaten Flowey?
I mean, Flowey says he lost every game, but even if we take that as him losing a fight against every person, Flowey was trying out all options i.e. losing on purpose.

That aside, Sans is kinda a terrible opponent for her, because... well, skeleton. No lungs, no brain, no proper biology... most of her poisons will do nothing.
It mainly comes from Flowey doing every possible option, so he would have to fight Sans at one point, and even if it was winning/losing on purpose, Sans would still be putting up a fight against Flowey anyways while dodging his attacks as he experiments.

Not that it matters, as even if you discard the line I said, Sans still takes it anyways through my other reasons above

Yeah, can't elaborate much more than what Psycho and DT said here. I'm betting on Sans.

It's weird how much Undertale characters changed...

In that case, I see no way of Amagasa winning this. Between Sans's ranged attacks, teleportation, superior intelligence and prior knowledge which benefits him more than for Amagasa, he has this. Throwing syringes as high speeds if only possible for Amagasa when drugged with stat amp, which she can't do here.

Voting for Sans.

Back