• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equal
Battle takes place inside of AM
SBA for everything else
MAYKO - Commission Open! on X: Another IHNMAIMS fanart I made.  https://t.co/uvsQSkOCy4 / X
Geek-Wings'sy Fandoms — Caine and Bubble fanart cause I love this  floating...

"You Parasite!":

"FOR YOU. HATE. HATE": (Rikimarox2, AThe1412, James_Plays_4_Games, ShionAH, IDK3465, King_Dom470, McFriesGuy075)

Incon:

(Do yourself a favour and never search "Caine fanart")

Last edited:
Ok I DM'd them but from what I'm seeing AM will probably just lead with whatever he finds most amusing. Which means stuff like transmutation, biological manip, mind manip, etc. Won't work on Caine.

However AM can create creatures like the hurricane bird which is 8-A and will oneshot Caine, he has nukes which also oneshot Caine, also AM could hack Caine I think?

Caine can teleport and warp space probably making it pretty easy to dodge most of AMs attacks (although to AM’s credit he can’t exactly teleport out of AMs planetary range), probably one shots via reality warping, Can also create/summon NPC’s like the Gloink Queen to help him out.

Won't do a follow-up, site sucks ass so using it as little as possible.
However AM can create creatures like the hurricane bird which is 8-A and will oneshot Caine, he has nukes which also oneshot Caine, also AM could hack Caine I think?
AM can probably hack Caine, he has the feats given he hacked the other mastercomputers.
Ok I DM'd them but from what I'm seeing AM will probably just lead with whatever he finds most amusing. Which means stuff like transmutation, biological manip, mind manip, etc. Won't work on Caine.
I think this logic is jank because AM insta-killed an entire planet before letting go of 4 poor ***** to harass. He has no vendetta against Caine so it'd prolly try to instakill too.

I think this logic is jank because AM insta-killed an entire planet before letting go of 4 poor ***** to harass. He has no vendetta against Caine so it'd prolly try to instakill too.
Fair enough I didn’t consider that he probably wouldn’t mess with Caine since he’s not human.

He can still teleport and use spatial manipulation to avoid nukes and stuff tho

Yeah, AM's "Most amusing" tactic was only against the 5 mcs of the book. He didn't give a shit about the rest of humanity, and just killed them.

Anyways, AM has way too many options here. Transmutation, making Caine dumber, hacking, or just straight up instantly killing him.

Idk jack about Caine, but seeing his profile, I think AM has a much higher chance of winning here. Voting AM.

Last edited:
Yeah, AM's "Most amusing" tactic was only against the 5 mcs of the book. He didn't give a shit about the rest of humanity, and just killed them.

Anyways, AM has way too many options here. Transmutation, making Caine dumber, hacking, or just straight up instantly killing him.

Idk jack about Caine, but seeing his profile, I think AM has a much higher chance of winning here. Voting AM.
Ultimate hater FRA.
Both counted

AM can probably hack Caine, he has the feats given he hacked the other mastercomputers.

AM insta-killed an entire planet before letting go of 4 poor ***** to harass. He has no vendetta against Caine so it'd prolly try to instakill too.

I vote for AM winning for the quoted reasons.

I'm also here to mention that I made a content revision thread proposing a few changes to AM's profile. It wouldn't change the result of this match-up, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of VS Battles Wiki members interested in I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream, so I figured I might as well announce my thread here as I vote.
AM Upgrades (I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream)

I vote for AM winning for the quoted reasons.

I'm also here to mention that I made a content revision thread proposing a few changes to AM's profile. It wouldn't change the result of this match-up, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of VS Battles Wiki members interested in I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream, so I figured I might as well announce my thread here as I vote.
AM Upgrades (I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream)
Say, do you know why Ellen's page suddenly became so popular?

Say, do you know why Ellen's page suddenly became so popular?
I don't know why. My guess is that it's because The Amazing Digital Circus is making I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream remembered and more well known. Why it's Ellen who's getting the attention instead of AM or even Ted is beyond me.

I don't know why. My guess is that it's because The Amazing Digital Circus is making I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream remembered and more well known. Why it's Ellen who's getting the attention instead of AM or even Ted is beyond me.
Because she's a ****.
Well that explains why this matchup was made.

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.​

fra

Alan Moore FRA and also for Caine simply not being used to fighting someone who is just as if not far more ruthless than he is.

Btw, my match has been ignored for just a bit under 2 weeks so if anyone wants to provide some input, I’d appreciate it.

Alan Moore FRA and also for Caine simply not being used to fighting someone who is just as if not far more ruthless than he is.

Btw, my match has been ignored for just a bit under 2 weeks so if anyone wants to provide some input, I’d appreciate it.
Counted

Back