• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Im-ka vs Chaos Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks like ANOTHER inconclusive match. They can both summon Infinite amounts of themselves. This will not end. Sure, Chaos Phoenix can absorb anything, but he can absorb all he wants though, you can never finish infinity.

Plus Im-ka will just copy that ability since y'know all she needs to do is see it.... But once again...Inconclusive.... I quit for now...

Actually, I think I'm going with Chaos Phoenix. He's Omnipresent on an omniversal scale. He can absorb EVERYTHING that isn't a higher tier.

Crap didn't even notice that. I probably should equalize speed... Cuz then that would be a speed stomp...

Yup...Like I said I quit. Only fight that has a decisive winner is Phoenix vs Ryuga

After looking at both profiles, it's safe to say that this fight is inconclusive. Unless... Im-ka has a light/holy type attack? That is the only affinity that CP cannot breakdown and absorb. Im-Ka may have a chance, provided with speed equalized.

Then this means she can actually damage him. Aside from that.. Yeah, still inconclusive. Im-ka can resist a lot of CP's attacks, or outright nullify them. High Godly regen and type 4 immortality make him hard to take down... Even Avatar of Radiance couldn't take him down but eh. Both are indeed superhax..

Here's the blog tht explains thttps://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dragonmasterxyz/Important_Yuracion_Absolon_Infoheir powers.

She has Durability Negation, I just realized. But even Avatar of Radiance, whose sword is both light attribute and negates dura, Regenerationn and basically everything else, could only do infinitely small damage to him, and each time he gets hit he just absorbs the infinite multiverse to forever sustain himself, since you can't really finish infinity unless he destroys it instead (Almost like an infinite energy source).

At the same time, Im-ka is too hax for Chaos Phoenix to take down. She can basically become immune to all his attacks, hax as they may be. She is literally the High 2-A version of Medaka with MUCH MUCH MORE hax.

This figt is closer than I thought. Like, IMMENSELY close. I'm throwing a bone here and going for Inconclusive... (Sorry)

... Or Im-ka could convince CP that they should team uo and wreak havoc on other multiverse just for the lulz. :D

I'd say this is inconclusive as well given the reasons above. Both sides are really haxxy. Not as haxxy as a "certain KH OC" here, but still haxxy.

So that's like 3-4 votes of inconclusive then...

Nope, i don't mind. Thanks! But in all honesty, i should get to work in my verse page and others.. Maybe around Christmas break?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back