• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinitrix, the Infinity Lord VS Lambdadelta, Bernkastel and Ushiromiya Battler.

I would bet on the team taking him. Without the Armor of Infinity, he is as strong as any one of the three. Hax would win it for him against just one of them, but all three... he would go down, i think.

and "Aurora! Your myco beat!" - If Bernkastel some impossible miracle begins to lose the battle, she can call for help Fezarin, which considers an attack on a shrine maiden, as an attack on itself, and is committed to "respond appropriately". Witch Theatre itself can kill the enemy, or to call his guards, consisting of a plurality of rulers of universes.

My vote won't count here, and neither my opinion, but I'll try to defend Infinitrix (As his creator).

While the 3 are Hyperversal, Infinitrix is High Hyperversal, which means that he is infinite dimensional (Something VERY haxed in fiction). And, from what I am seeing from the profiles, Infinitrix is pretty much more haxed than the three (?).

Sure, they are very powerful, but Battler himself lost to LT on a debate (A being whose best feat was surviving entering 16D space). So, yeah. While they could open some kind of hole on Infinitrix defense with their hax and maybe wound him, I can't really see them actually beating him.

Just my opinion, tho. It won't count.

bern and lambda are 1-B+ men )))) and they beyond dimension and they can infinitly respawn and dimension its not really matter to them

i dont really knwo who made battle witth

lambda can be on pairt with beyodner prb in his own dimenstion

im leaving this thread i dont wana here debate or sometihnk

Back