• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IRL Big Bang baseline?

What exactly is the "baseline" for the Big Bang?

Some science sources say produced 4-A amounts of energy.

Though through the mass-energy of the universe, it would only be 3-B if it created all matter.

But I also heard it as 3-A or High 3-A, as it "created the universe", though I have problems with 3-A due to how extreme the baseline is for 3-A. High 3-A, yeah sure. I'll get behind that.

It could also very well be Low 2-C, if it birthed time as well as space.

Now this isn't about finding out what tier the IRL big bang is, rather finding what is used as the baseline/low-end.

The current one is

Tanking the explosion is 3-A
But causing or creating it is low 2-C if it can proven to create time as well.

Even if it is proven low 2-C. Tanking it is still 3-A

Technically it should be Low 2-C, since it's not an explosion of energy but the expansion of spacetime from a singular point. But a lot of fiction depicts it as an explosion of energy.

Back