• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It seems like previously blocked people have been unblocked

So I noticed that I was no longer blocked on this wiki despite me being blocked on the old wiki.
Are people suddenly unblocked now or something? as that could present a problem.

(Side note: I requested my block, I didn't get blocked unwillingly)

You are not unblocked. Being blocked in the old website won't automatically do the same here, as both accounts (and forums) are not exactly connected (Mostly I think).

I know. However people that were previously banned at the old wiki could be not banned here, and I just brought up the possibility of that being a problem.

That is definetly a problem, but I think the staff is aware of that and they will take countermeasures for when some really unwanted users start to get back here.

However, this could be even harder as people will have to monitor two forums at same time, which could double down the work.

I am pretty sure we had already applied all the blocks on people that were banned on VSBW. I think this case could be an exception or oversight.

@Antvasima

Last edited:
As far as I was told, we applied the block list that was supplied by Fandom a few months ago, but any blocks made after that have to be applied manually again.

Well, if our administrators are willing to check through our wiki block list page to see if they have to re-block any problematic currently wiki-blocked members here in the new forum, that were banned during the last few months, that would probably be a good idea: http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Special:BlockList

No problem. Since this is an important topic, I moved it to the staff forum.

Back