• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha vs Byakuya Kuchiki

If verse energy is equalized I'll give it to Itachi because of Genjutsu, if not then probably Byakuya with some difficulty.

DC/AP

Itachi-Town Level+

Byakuya-City Level

Speed

Itachi-Massively Hypersonic

Byakuya
-Massively Hypersonic+

Striking Strength

Itachi-Class TJ

Byakuya-Class TJ

Durabilty

Itachi- Small City Level

Byakuya-City Level

Edo Itachi as in unlimited energy Itachi? If he spams Susanoo and Genjutsu, what is Byakuya supposed to do? Even if Byakuya is faster, that doesn't mean much for a Sharingan user, who can easily see when, where, and how their opponents would attack. I give it to Itachi. The guy is known for his jutsu speed which means that he could easily have clone duplicates that can confuse Byakuya when he attacks. And unless Byakuya knows that he shouldn't make direct contact with Itachi's eyes and fingers, he's going to be screwed at the beginning of the fight just like Deidara.

I don't think that Itachi can keep up with Byakuya's speed.

Itachi is at least Mach 449+ while Byakuya is at least Mach 2,923+. That's a speed difference of 6.5+ which should be more than enough to speed blitz Itachi.

I doubt that Itachi Mangekyou Sharingan could even see something 6.5+ times faster than his self

I think he may be able to see him move, but being able to react is a different matter altogether.

Yeah. He might be able to see Byakuya move, but he won't be able to move his body fast enough to dodge or defend his self

I'm not seeing why Itachi wouldn't be able to react to Byakuya honestly. His reaction speed is above EMS Sasuke, who could keep track of Juubi Jinchuriki Obito, who is mach 4,000 I believe. It helps that Susanoo is practically instantaneous in its manifestation, which would give him quite the edge in ny opinion. Because of those reasons and Genjutsu, I don't see why he wouldn't win honestly.

Energy equalized= Itachi easily. Kotoamatsukami right off the bat.

Energy unequalized= Could go either way but Byakuya has way more chance to win.

Itachi has Yata Mirror that ignores conventional durability and his reaction is lightning speed which is massively hypersonic + speed. Itachi surely can keep up with Byakuya thanks to his sharingan.

Moreover you guys seem to forget that Itachi has Izanagi and Izanami that can rewrite the reality which Byakuya lacks of mean to counter it.

^Genjustu dosnt work against Byakuya, he doesn't have charka....... And lightning speed is only Mach 294 with is MHS not MHS+

Back