• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JDC and the Ink Machine (Plumber vs Bendy) [STOMP]

Plumber's fire attacks are even more potent at close range so if Bendy teleports then he's kind of screwed.

Plumber's fire attacks are even more potent at close range so if Bendy teleports then he's kind of screwed.
The heat of the fire depends also because of what bendy is made out of has shown to be resistant to things that normal ink isn't.
Also bendy seemingly has a entire skeleton and in concept art the ink has been considered separate from his skin

The heat of the fire depends also because of what bendy is made out of has shown to be resistant to things that normal ink isn't.
Also bendy seemingly has a entire skeleton and in concept art the ink has been considered separate from his skin
I'm not sure how hot Plumber's fire is since Jeramiah Calhoun isn't the most descriptive verse in the world. Bendy doesn't have heat resistance on his profile though.

Also physical contact with bendy isn't the smartest move,as the ink from his body will try to make plumber go insane.

So hand to hand combat is kinda out of the picture and bendy would be able to take a lot of punishment due to his stamina.

Also I would assume during the whole fight bendy would be trying to get a hold of plumber so he could possibly tear him apart

Also physical contact with bendy isn't the smartest move,as the ink from his body will try to make plumber go insane.

So hand to hand combat is kinda out of the picture and bendy would be able to take a lot of punishment due to his stamina
Plumber should actually have resistance to Madness Manipulation since he scales to Dino who recovered fron Suicide Mouse's syringes which caused the latter to go completely insane. Plumber's more likely to do fire manip anyway.

Plumber should actually have resistance to Madness Manipulation since he scales to Dino who recovered fron Suicide Mouse's syringes which caused the latter to go completely insane. Plumber's more likely to do fire manip anyway.
I see.

Well I assume if plumber hits bendy with fire it won't do much because I doubt bendy would have a big reaction to it despite the possible damage.

Also if bendy gets a grip of plumber it's most likely game over.

Bendys resurrection is also a problem due to Bendys ink generation he can generate ink to possibly come back from.

I see.

Well I assume if plumber hits bendy with fire it won't do much because I doubt bendy would have a big reaction to it despite the possible damage.

Also if bendy gets a grip of plumber it's most likely game over.

Bendys resurrection is also a problem due to Bendys ink generation he can generate ink to possibly come back from.
Plumber has Acrobatics to avoid Bendy trying to grab him.

They're fighting in a big, busy city so I'm not sure if Bendy can regenerate. Or are you saying he can just make ink to come back from?

Plumber has Acrobatics to avoid Bendy trying to grab him.

They're fighting in a big, busy city so I'm not sure if Bendy can regenerate. Or are you saying he can just make ink to come back from?
Bendy doesn't require ink to regenerate but yes I'm saying bendy can make ink to come back from

Back