• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IIRC Shrek usually starts with CQC, I don't think he's ever used his poison gas in a combat situation, but I guess there is the assumption that he will use it if his usual tactics are't working
Cena should be far more skilled, though I think Shrek has the AP advantage.

Cena should be far more skilled, though I think Shrek has the AP advantage.
Yeah, considering Cena was able to put up a helluva fight against Kurt Angle (Who as we know is an Olympic wrestler who won a gold medal while suffering a broken neck) in his debut, and despite losing in the end, Cena was still able to win the respect of Faarooq, Rikishi, Billy Kidman, and even the Undertaker

Yeah, considering Cena was able to put up a helluva fight against Kurt Angle (Who as we know is an Olympic wrestler who won a gold medal while suffering a broken neck) in his debut, and despite losing in the end, Cena was still able to win the respect of Faarooq, Rikishi, Billy Kidman, and even the Undertaker
Cena has faced Kurt Angle on a couple of occasions, and even beat the guy. Kurt Angle is this skilled, and was named the greatest shoot wrestler ever.

I don't Shrek is even remotely close to this levels of skill, unless someone can prove me otherwise.

Wouldn't Shrek find it funny to just poison him just by passing gas at him?

shrek has ap and stamina, cena has skill and lifting strength

i think cena probably wins in cqc since his fighting style is largely based around lifting strength and his skill would make it difficult for shrek to get any good hits on him, but if shrek's on the ropes i honestly don't see why he wouldn't just destroy cena's eardrums with a roar

shrek has ap and stamina, cena has skill and lifting strength

i think cena probably wins in cqc since his fighting style is largely based around lifting strength and his skill would make it difficult for shrek to get any good hits on him, but if shrek's on the ropes i honestly don't see why he wouldn't just destroy cena's eardrums with a roar
It's possible as Shrek did say himself, that an ogre only roars he's angry, but when he did roar at normal humans In the first film and Forever After, they were completely fine

normal humans in shrek are stronger than normal humans irl, for example the knights were able to take hits from shrek and restrain both him and fiona

I’d put my bets on Cena mainly for what has been mentioned. Skill and LS cqc is most likely what both will start out with and Cena would win the interaction given that Shrek won’t have many opportunities to get in good hits with Cena’s style and superior skill in wrestling.

While Fragrance manip and Roaring are good they aren’t go to’s for him so I’d say cena takes this

While Fragrance manip and Roaring are good they aren’t go to’s for him so I’d say cena takes this
yeah he won't use them right off the bat, but it's not like cena one-shots here. if shrek is losing he will have more than enough time to use the funny to poison jiang xina

It's more philosophical. You can see him physically, but you can't see him on a deeper level. You can't see the struggle he goes through, the hardships of his life, the pain in every waking moment. You can't see him. Bwut-nuhnuh-nuh.

were there any new updates to his profile? i don't see them. he has an accepted building level calc which hasnt been added for like a year though

Cena now scales to 299,773.56 Joules from Triple H being dropped from a car Shrek currently scales to 1,602,239.76 Joules meaning he holds a 5.34 times advantage now

It's more philosophical. You can see him physically, but you can't see him on a deeper level. You can't see the struggle he goes through, the hardships of his life, the pain in every waking moment. You can't see him. Bwut-nuhnuh-nuh.
English teacher moment
He's saying that he is so far above them in terms of wrestling skill that you can't see him in a fight.

Back