• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaido 1v2s some Admirals part 1

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
As suggested, Kaido is not fighting all 4, instead only 2. And I'll be making two of these matches.

All start in base

Start 30 meters away

Fight takes place in Marineford

Kaido: 1

Sakazuki and Issho: 1

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Kaido wins.

Akainu might be able to resist Kaido's heat-based attacks, but Kaido has so much more.

Danmaku, Advanced Coating, Haki amps with drunk forms, Future Sight, and more.

Fujitora adds practically nothing here and dies quickly.

A lot of Akainu's feats are rather vague but if we take them at face value.

His stamina is crazy enough to fight an extremely difficult fight for several days against Aokiji,

He has survived being damaged several times with the Gura Gura and still fighting multiple commanders(which still isn't as impressive as Kaido so Kaido likely has more endurance.)

Kaido is more versatile but Akainu has far more killshot potential with his DF. Kaido has far better Haki feats so there's not much to argue there.

IMO the real deciding factor is how Kaido approaches the fight. If he fights like he did during Roof Piece he will be more willing to try to take attacks which could be dangerous when fighting someone who is very willing to unalive pirates. With Akainu's superior stamina, they could outlast Kaido with Fuji playing support with his Gravity abilities. You could argue that Kaido wouldn't give the admiral pair the same leisure he has for other opponents. Kaido seems to find more interest in acknowledging People with strong ambitions but with Admirals, it could be different.

You could also argue Akainu and Fuji have beef and wouldn't work well together but I think if they needed to ban together against a pirate without good intention like Luffy, Fuji would cooperate.

I think Akainu vs Kaido is already a fairly relative fight so with Fuji running support I think the Admirals are more likely to win a stalled-out fight. (If Kaido is fighting with the intent to put them down and not just see what they can do he'd probably win with his Obv Haki advantage and speed difference with Bagua and it's variants.)

A lot of Akainu's feats are rather vague but if we take them at face value.

His stamina is crazy enough to fight an extremely difficult fight for several days against Aokiji,

He has survived being damaged several times with the Gura Gura and still fighting multiple commanders(which still isn't as impressive as Kaido so Kaido likely has more endurance.)

Kaido is more versatile but Akainu has far more killshot potential with his DF. Kaido has far better Haki feats so there's not much to argue there.

IMO the real deciding factor is how Kaido approaches the fight. If he fights like he did during Roof Piece he will be more willing to try to take attacks which could be dangerous when fighting someone who is very willing to unalive pirates. With Akainu's superior stamina, they could outlast Kaido with Fuji playing support with his Gravity abilities. You could argue that Kaido wouldn't give the admiral pair the same leisure he has for other opponents. Kaido seems to find more interest in acknowledging People with strong ambitions but with Admirals, it could be different.

You could also argue Akainu and Fuji have beef and wouldn't work well together but I think if they needed to ban together against a pirate without good intention like Luffy, Fuji would cooperate.

I think Akainu vs Kaido is already a fairly relative fight so with Fuji running support I think the Admirals are more likely to win a stalled-out fight. (If Kaido is fighting with the intent to put them down and not just see what they can do he'd probably win with his Obv Haki advantage and speed difference with Bagua and it's variants.)
Kaidou vs Akainu was happened and Kaidou seems winning that in high diff. Kaidou also take higher speed and haki if you dont know so Akainu cant oneshotkill him

About Fuji's gravity, Sabo seems can take that even he is in flame mode so i believe Kaidou can handle that till there is new feat for Fuji's gravity

Kaidou vs Akainu was happened and Kaidou seems winning that in high diff.
That thread doesn't really matter for this one. especially since it looks like it never actually concluded.
Kaidou also take higher speed and haki if you dont know so Akainu cant oneshotkill him
Was never claiming Akainu can one-shot him, But if Kaido messes around like he tends to do since he's suicidal and loves a good fight he could take heavy internal damage from Akainu's higher AP DF, especially with his no-nonsense personality when it comes to punishing pirates. Also:
If Kaido is fighting with the intent to put them down and not just see what they can do he'd probably win with his Obv Haki advantage and speed difference with Bagua and it's variants.
And even then the speed gap probably isn't as big as we think. G4 and G5 Luffy can keep up with Kaido and apparently even Lucci can keep up with Luffy to an extent.
About Fuji's gravity, Sabo seems can take that even he is in flame mode so i believe Kaidou can handle that till there is new feat for Fuji's gravity
Fair but I was more referring to Fuji using debris and meteors as support cover for Akainu since he'll just logia through the attacks and Kaido will just keep eating hits.

Idc who people think wins between Akainu and Kaido(personally I have Kaido for now) But if they're at all relative and Akainu has Fuji who can definitely hold his own to at least run distractions or drop meteors and taking Kaido's personality into account I think the Admirals win especially since there's a stamina gap between Akainu and Kaido and Kaido's ultimate attack probably doesn't matter.

This isn't even taking a potential Akainu DF Awakening into account(which he probably has if he's permanently changing the climate on islands)

Last edited:
That thread doesn't really matter for this one. especially since it looks like it never actually concluded.

Was never claiming Akainu can one-shot him, But if Kaido messes around like he tends to do since he's suicidal and loves a good fight he could take heavy internal damage from Akainu's higher AP DF, especially with his no-nonsense personality when it comes to punishing pirates. Also:
He has higher AP if we just have them using raw DF powers, which neither really do in canon.
Canonically, Kaidou will use Haki, his Kanabo, and other stuff with his DF.
So he has the AP advantage still.
And even then the speed gap probably isn't as big as we think. G4 and G5 Luffy can keep up with Kaido
..Upscale Luffy then?
and apparently Lucci can keep up with Luffy to an extent.
Not gonna comment on this or it'll open the flood gates.
Fair but I was more referring to Fuji using debris and meteors as support cover for Akainu since he'll just logia through the attacks and Kaido will just keep eating hits.

Idc who people think wins between Akainu and Kaido(personally I have Kaido for now) But if they're at all relative and Akainu has Fuji who can definitely hold his own to at least run distractions or drop meteors and taking Kaido's personality into account I think the Admirals win especially since there's a stamina gap between Akainu and Kaido and Kaido's ultimate attack probably doesn't matter.

This isn't even taking a potential Akainu DF Awakening into account(which he probably has if he's permanently changing the climate on islands)
Yeah Kaidou has a problem with just taking shit sometimes but he can probably manage to put them to sleep if he can keep landing hits with his superior Haki and AP, which I don't doubt he can.

And even then the speed gap probably isn't as big as we think
Actually it seems kinda big

5c Sanji's feat ~ Marco =< Akainu

8,7c Thunder Bagua Base Kaido < Hybird < Angered Hybird < Drunkan Hybird < Adv Kenbu Kaido
air but I was more referring to Fuji using debris and meteors as support cover for Akainu
Unfortunately, The biggest Fuji's meteor still very small than Onigashima
Kaido can lift the meteors if he want

Back