• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kain VS Tactila Avila

1: My money is on Tactila. She/It is faster, as tough, much smarter, and has higher destructive capacity. Almost every stat says "Better than kain"

2: Also, according to Tactila's article, hasn't she allready fough kain?

@Steve

Yes, she had already fought Kain (And Kain won). However, I do not consider these fights as 100% accurate (After all, Kain is a protagonist, and plot warps around protagonists to make 'em win. Generally).

And Tactila is pretty much superior to Kain in most aspects (Skills, intelligence, destructive capacity and speed), but Kain's powers are extra-effective against her, and he is much more haxed than her (Creating rifts in time-space that instantly destroys anything, auto-firing chaotic shields and the alikes). So, it is a stats VS hax battle.

Ok. Makes sense. Also, hax refers to "unfair" abilities that can go around superior durability, correct? Because before I joined this wiki, I had never heard the term.

Sorta. Hax are simply powers/abilities that can turn the tables of the fight, no matter what. Some powers that would fall under "hax" category are reality-warping, Nonexistance Manipulation, Multiplication by Zero, Acasualty, any level of Godly Regenerationn, etc.

I really don't know. You said it earlier that while Tactila is superior to Kain in terms of stats, Kain has hax that is much more effective against even the likes of Tactila.

Just gonna shoot on the dark here and say Kain wins due to having more(?) hax than Tactila.

Back