• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
This is Start of Shippuden Kakashi and Hebi Sasuke, both starting at 7-B+ but can access their amps should the situation call for it and both are in-character with the fight taking place at the bridge where Team 7 met Sasuke for the first time in Shippuden.

Kakashi :

Sasuke :

Incon :

I meant he was planning to kill Sasuke
He was planning on killing a Sasuke who was out of his damn mind and turning into a raving lunatic because he was so pissed off at Konoha for screwing him and Itachi over. Not the same situation here where Sasuke is much more calm and reasonable.

Still would even Kakashi be able to catch Sasuke in Kamui? I don't think that he would just stand there and allow it to happen 💀

Still would even Kakashi be able to catch Sasuke in Kamui? I don't think that he would just stand there and allow it to happen 💀
There's nothing really stopping him from escaping it like Deidara did, especially since Sasuke uses Substitution a lot in this key.

There's nothing really stopping him from escaping it like Deidara did, especially since Sasuke uses Substitution a lot in this key.
I think that during a clash betwen these two, Sasuke is the one that would most likely go full on. Imo Kakashi is more skilled and has more jutsu's than Sasuke, but Obito ideology could screw him up enough that he wouldn't go full on even in most heated parts of fight. Sasuke has CS2, and most imporantly Kirin that I dont think Kakashi can counter. But would he use it? Im not sure, thats why im not voting for anyone. But if Sasuke has balls for it, im voting him

I think that during a clash betwen these two, Sasuke is the one that would most likely go full on. Imo Kakashi is more skilled and has more jutsu's than Sasuke, but Obito ideology could screw him up enough that he wouldn't go full on even in most heated parts of fight. Sasuke has CS2, and most imporantly Kirin that I dont think Kakashi can counter. But would he use it? Im not sure, thats why im not voting for anyone. But if Sasuke has balls for it, im voting him
I can absolutely see Sasuke busting out his Sharingan and Curse Mark if he needs it but I'm not sure he'd use Kirin unless the situation was dire.

You were arguing that he won't even use Kamui and if it might not even work then isn't this a stomp?
No, a stomp would be a fight where one side has no possible chance at victory which is hardly the case here seeing as Kakashi isn't that much weaker than Sharingan Sasuke and is the more skilled and versatile of the two as well as arguably smarter at this specific point in the series.

Okay but Sasuke already scales higher into his value than Kakashi does, or at least evenly. He can scale to the same value as Kakashi's best attack just by activating Sharingan and one-shots with CS2. Kamui has barely any chance of working so... what the hell is Kakashi gonna do here?

You were arguing that he won't even use Kamui and if it might not even work then isn't this a stomp?
Its 50/50 if Sasuke doesn't uses Kirin. His main jutsu is still kirin, which is made by Kakashi so he knows how to use it. If Sasuke starts flying, I think kakashi has a specyfic jutsu in his arsenal to counter it. If this wasn't a incharacter matchup, I think Kakashi would win like 7/10. But the problem is Kakashi would probably hold back meanwhile Sasuke wouldnt.

Okay but Sasuke already scales higher into his value than Kakashi does, or at least evenly. He can scale to the same value as Kakashi's best attack just by activating Sharingan and one-shots with CS2. Kamui has barely any chance of working so... what the hell is Kakashi gonna do here?
If Sharingan Sasuke gets hit with a Raikiri then he's going to be in agony since it's ripping through him and I doubt Kakashi is going to whip out a Raikiri on Sasuke unless he's committed to killing him. I don't think Sasuke would actively attempt to kill Kakashi either since he goes out of his way not to kill people aside from Akatsuki members and Orochimaru at this stage in the show as shown by his training with Orochimaru's goons.

He was going to straight up kill Team 7 with Kirin if it wasnt for Orochimaru and Kabuto's interference, so I can definitely see him going for the kill here

He was going to straight up kill Team 7 with Kirin if it wasnt for Orochimaru and Kabuto's interference, so I can definitely see him going for the kill here
How the hell was he going to use Kirin if there wasn't any rain clouds? He can't spawn it from nothing.

It's likely that Kishimoto retconned it. But he was definitely about to use Kirin there until he was stopped by Orochimaru.

Pain Arc Kakashi is much closer, Hebi Sasuke slams BoS Kakashi pretty badly. Sasuke>FP Deidara>>Deidara with only C1~Kakashi

Whatever, it's just Pre-War Arc even though there's literally no ******* difference based on the profile.
My honest reaction: 😭

Anyways with that in mind Kakashi should win, his Kamui can intercept a Susanoo Arrow, Sasuke ain't dodging that. Also kept up with Tendo who while fatigued kept up with Base PA Naruto who's much stronger than BoS Naruto who's already 7-B+

My honest reaction: 😭

Anyways with that in mind Kakashi should win, his Kamui can intercept a Susanoo Arrow, Sasuke ain't dodging that. Also kept up with Tendo who while fatigued kept up with Base PA Naruto who's much stronger than BoS Naruto who's already 7-B+
Sharingan Sasuke is 7-A, so he's got the AP advantage over Kakashi if he busts it out, making him stronger than even War Arc Base Naruto.

Maybe I'm gassing it BUTTT. Sasuke has the sharingan so he will see the chakra being built up for kamui and then get out of his Line of sight

Back