• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And Machina's attack is an sure end because the attack has a story.

He can punch trough and erase both Eleonore's never missing attacks and the fire inside her Briah.

I mean...Machina got his Briah which can kill Methuselah and Valerian Trifa (later has the defenses of Reinhard, albeit the difference is that Valerian soul is weaker than Reinhard own soul)

Dunno what Karna tanked

I'll ask again

Can they even kill eachother?

Karna can't kill Machina cause Low Godly but he resists practically everything from Machina, and Machina isn't even damaging him with Kundala and the AP gap

So basically, because Machina can't lose via regen this pretty much hinges on whether or not Machina can kill Karna with his concept punch

If yes: Machina Stomps as Karna can't do jack shit to him and he one shots with everything.

If no: Inconclusive as he can't kill Karna of beat him to death due to Kundala.

I agree with Gargoyl One, but I wonder if Machina can one punch the concept of reducing damage because it is in Karna's profil : "they're a conceptual defense that reduce all damage dealt to him by 90%, turning attacks from Siegfried and Vlad into minor wound"

Personnaly I think Machina have more chance to win this match, for the moment

Kavacha and Kundala resist EE. Not Karna himself. In CCC Jinako (Karna's Master) Survives The Moon Cell's EE due to having been given his armor which overwhelmed the Moon Cell's Authority

Back