• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Miles FRA
counted
This will probably be added as incon in their profiles
images

dammit

I wanna add one more comment before I leave this to simmer. An argument I'm seeing is that Denji will just tank miles attacks and keep gunning for him in order to utilize his superior stamina and AP in order to net himself the win. This is very much not the case as simply having a higher AP doesn't just make you immune to knockback and stunning attacks, which Denji has shown to be very susceptible too given his carefree fighting style. Even if he does get close and managed to get a few hits in Miles has Venom Strikes which can send physically superior opponents flying dozens of meters away with a touch and invisibility as mentioned before which a merely enhanced sense of smell really isn't getting around. Even without that Miles would very easily be able to escape to a distance in order to utilize his ranged advantage considered he 1v1000'd the entire spider society during his escape in the second movie. Once he achieves a range advantage all he has to do is spam webs until any part of Denji's body that's not covered in chainsaws is bound, which is a pretty large portion of his body. Yeah he can cut through them with his chainsaws, but that doesn't matter when they're glued to his body unable to be utilized. Miles simply needs to keep up the pressure until that happens and then Denji is powerless to utilize any of his game winning advantages. From there Miles would just knock him out once he realizes he cant reason with him and win via KO. That's my two cents.

Last edited:
I wanna add one more comment before I leave this to simmer. An argument I'm seeing is that Denji will just tank miles attacks and keep gunning for him in order to utilize his superior stamina and AP in order to net himself the win. This is very much not the case as simply having a higher AP doesn't just make you immune to knockback and stunning attacks, which Denji has shown to be very susceptible too given his carefree fighting style. Even if he does get close and managed to get a few hits in Miles has Venom Strikes which can send physically superior opponents flying dozens of meters away with a touch and invisibility as mentioned before which a merely enhanced sense of smell really isn't getting around. Even without that Miles would very easily be able to escape to a distance in order to utilize his ranged advantage considered he 1v1000'd the entire spider society during his escape in the second movie. Once he achieves a range advantage all he has to do is spam webs until any part of Denji's body that's not covered in chainsaws is bound, which is a pretty large portion of his body. Yeah he can cut through them with his chainsaws, but that doesn't matter when they're glued to his body unable to be utilized. Miles simply needs to keep up the pressure until that happens and then Denji is powerless to utilize any of his game winning advantages. From there Miles would just knock him out once he realizes he cant reason with him and win via KO. That's my two sense.
So you vote Miles?

Yeah he can cut through them with his chainsaws, but that doesn't matter when they're glued to his body unable to be utilized. Miles simply needs to keep up the pressure until that happens and then Denji is powerless to utilize any of his game winning advantages.
To add on to that, I don't think it matter where Miles webs him. The webbing LS disparity is so large the Chainsaws would literally become jammed and unable to saw properly. It's not gonna be able to spin around at all against high Class M LS. Let alone if the webbing bounds him somewhere he doesn't have saws at.

Back