• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Krillin (DBS) VS Tien Shinhan (DBS)

I remember reading somewhere, (I don’t know if it was a guidebook or something) a few years ago, when the T.O.P Saga was still going on, that Krillin was the strongest Earthling

Tien does have better eyesight and techniques. But Krillin seems to have the AP advantage due to being considered the strongest human in dbz, and arguably better skill due to being more impressive skill wise when fighting a casual Gohan.

Tien would be well aware of Krillin's Solar Flare and Kienzan combo. He also wouldn't use it in-character agaInst Tien even if SBA allows Krillin to kill him so he wouldn't resort to that in character

I probably see Krillin winning here more times than not, but Tien could pick a win if he'd catch Krillin off guard with a Kikoho, though Krillin is well aware of that too

Neither of them would go for the move that obliterates the other, at least not until other options were exhausted. And seeing as Krillin is the strongest human, he should edge out in non lethal combat more then not

Power tends to be the deciding factor in Dragon Ball, and direct power is also harder to counter with knowledge than techniques. If you know how an attack works you can predict it, but no amount of prediction will change the opponent being stronger than you, and Krillin is likely more skilled as well. And Krillin being the strongest earthling seems to be telling us he'd beat even Tien.

It doesn't matter at all who is the strongest of the two, the moment one of them feels they're about to lose, they will use their respective one-shot attack (Kienzan and Kikoho)

The Kikoho is way more difficult to dodge so i think Tien is more likely to win
It's not exactly accurate to say it doesn't matter. Since Krillin is stronger, it'll be Tien backed into a corner, and since Krillin knows about Kikoho, he has a good chance to avoid it or even prevent Tien from using it. And if he can do either of those things, his power should be a wincon.

Back